BFP - Shocked , over the mood and terrified.

Sammy43

Reaction score
I got my BFP on 2.1.16 with IC. Tested then with First response and got a strong uneven line. Waited about another 5 days and tested again with an even line but not much darker. Should I be worried about it? This is my first ever pregnancy and I'm not letting myself get exited yet as Im to nervous. It doesn't help i have very little symptoms and they disappear all the time. I'm probably going to pay for an early scan just to check everything is going okay. :)

Attachments

• Untitled 1.jpg
    Untitled 1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 60
They are some seriously dark lines , I don't think mine got that dark with my son. He's now 9 months old and I was an avid POAS for the first trimester .

Congratulations xx

They are perfect tests try the hook effect next time you pee dilute your urine with water and take a test and your line will be darker than the control line I completely free ked out once as the lines were the same colour so decided to dilute my urine to find there was no control line as the test line took all the dye

If it helps the month I got pregnant I had no symptoms at all, just tired. My lines werent like that till at least about 5/6 weeks pregnant, try and relax and of course congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->