BFP then BFN? False positive?

wanderlusty

Reaction score
I tried posting this in the pic thread but it’s been waiting for approval for a while. Apologies if I shouldn’t be posting but really looking for some advice!

I'm currently on CD 34 and I tend to vary between 28 and 31 day cycles. This is my longest in several, several months. I don't temp or check ovulation at all and I'm NTNP with my partner but we do avoid certain things around the estimated fertile window.

Anyways... I'm late and been feeling weird lately. I woke up last night at 3:30am and had to wee so I decided to POAS then rather than when I'd wake up a few hours later. Behold, my attached image... a BFP! (It's slightly more pronounced than it seems in the picture). I just used a drug store brand.

When I woke up this morning and went again (around 6:30/7am) I used a FRER and it came back BFN.

Is it possible it just wasn't concentrated enough in my urine the second time? Or could it be a false positive?

I'm a little freaked out at the moment and very impatiently waiting to test again later today. Never have I felt so terrified of both being wrong - it's a BFN and I'm not pregnant - while also terrified that it is BFP and I am haha

Thanks ladies!

View attachment 1055932

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"