Bfp then bfn??

Tetkoski

Reaction score
Took a frer yesterday... Pretty convincing but faint bfp I thought... Took one this morning and hardly anything? What does this mean? I use 8dpo and 9dpo loosely because I don't temp. Still 5ish days away from af. First test took with no hold yesterday afternoon and today's fmu.

Top one is today's the bottom is yesterdays.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 181
Here is a more clear picture of yesterday's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 128
i can see it on yesterdays one more than todays one. its there but sooooooooo faint. maybe your testing too early , it takes a few days for hcg to build up to a more noticeable level. good luck im sure you will be fine and ave good news xx

Oh it's definitely super early ha. I didn't expect anything so now I'm just confused as to why yesterday's was more noticeable. Going to wait longer now for sure.

Yesterday's rest will be dry so will look darker than today's, i wouldn't worry yet hun your so early, give your hcg a chance to rise :) definately see a line though! X

aww yay! i see it! thats exactly what mine looked like at 7-8 dpo! no one else saw it and i felt crazy but i have a 17 month old daughter to prove it! test again TONIGHT or tomorrow morning and let us know :)

It's definitely there. I got my bfp at 9-10 dpo, and it looked just like the first one you took. I then took one the next day at 10-11 dpo, and the line was lighter; I could hardly see it. I think from one day to the next, the increase in hcg isn't enough to make a difference, and your urine can change in dilution from day to day, skewing your results. Try testing 48 instead of 24 hours apart, and I think you'll see better progression.

Thank you all so much! I will test again in a few days and update! :)

Apparently the first test was just a really bad evap or something. Not sure why but no positives after the first test...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 76
Incredibly disappointed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 96
wait - i see pink lines on some of those? which ones are new?

Top one is the original first one I took. Bottom two are both today. Yes both of them because I couldn't accept the first one today not being darker than the original.

Hmm.... How many dpo are you? Maybe you're way more hydrated and urine is diluted?. When I got pregnant I got faint and wavering lines on FRER then two days later got "Not Pregnant" on clear blue digital. I was so confused...but the product of those tests is in the living room trying to pick up our dog at the moment! I do think it has a lot to do with how diluted your urine is and the sensitivity of the test. Do you plan on testing again?

Unsure of actual dpo because I don't temp or anything. All I know is that I'm on cd 26 currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->