Bfp then bfn??

Pretty sure it's evap line now.

im so confused.....i definitely see something there? how many minutes after you took the test was this? i need to go back and read the rest of the thread to catch up!!

Pretty shortly after. Confused doesn't even begin to explain my feelings right now.

Pretty shortly after. Confused doesn't even begin to explain my feelings right now.

im not sure what to tell you because there is definitely SOMETHING with color there! i was a compulsive POAS-er. (like literally every 3 hours :dohh: im an addict!) i started testing at 6dpo (whyyy?!) but then really got good lines around 10dpo. however at 7/8dpo i could see them but everyone else thought i was insane..... test again test again! :happydance:

Oh I will be testing again don't worry about that. Going to TRY to wait. :p

It's really hard to say for sure that it's a chemical/miscarriage - but in a couple of instances where I had positive tests that went negative again afterwards my Dr did arrange blood tests and my HCG came back as pregnant but the levels were already decreasing instead of increasing, so the doctor confirmed it as a v. early miscarriage. After it happened a couple of times he said that if I got a definite positive line and then it disappeared that it was another miscarriage :(

:hugs:

And again. I just feel like this is going to end up with myself just having a really late period.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 42
Same test. I just am thinking that there's not any color to it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 33
Thank you. Just wish I would get either af or bfp already. This has been way to drug out.

I've atleast decided to carry out the rest of my testing needs with generic cheapies considering what I've already spent :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 36
I'm on my phone so it's usually hard to see lines but I'm sure I see something on those last tests. Are you testing with first morning pee or at different times of day?

Whereabouts are you? Can you see doctor about doing blood work?

At this point I think for some reason I just always see a line. I've tried both first morning and throughout the day. Very last one I posted wasn't first thing. Was supposed to have my period last Sunday. I could go get blood drawn but trying to hold off on that a bit longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->