BFP WALMART CHEAPIE BFN CLEARBLUE!?

Iri3hwhisky

Reaction score
I'm either 9 or 9 dpo today and I got 2 faint positives on walmart cheapies. One is darker because it was first morning urine and the other was an hour hold so they aren't very dark, but they are there. They have color in person and showed up within time limit. But my clearblue is negative! :( Do these actually look like positives or am I going crazy? Hoping this is it.

20201019_140348.jpg 20201019_130122.jpg 20201019_140515.jpg

I would test with a third brand just to be sure! Good luck! :dust:

Ive never used Walmart or dollar tree cheapies , nor clear blue without having bfps on other brands already. Namely FRER and IC’s. But when those lines are faint I’ve always also gotten faints on the two you took, hope that makes sense!
I’d test again with frer or wait and retest with Walmart or dollar tree until lines are clear as day.

Ive never used Walmart or dollar tree cheapies , nor clear blue without having bfps on other brands already. Namely FRER and IC’s. But when those lines are faint I’ve always also gotten faints on the two you took, hope that makes sense!
I’d test again with frer or wait and retest with Walmart or dollar tree until lines are clear as day.
Thank you!!! I'm trying not to get discouraged because the lines on the walmart cheapies are definitely there. We shall see!!

They look positive to me. Maybe not long enough hold so CB didn't pick up on hcg?? Good luck when u text again.

yes i see it too. looks like the start of something. :dust:

Thanks you guys! But the dollar tree brand is still faint this morning. :( Is it possible that i could still be pregnant? Just worried about chemical. Gonna take a FRER tomorrow.

20201020_100200.jpg

Definitely still possible! The Walmart and Dollar store brand test are really good but they do take a while to darken up sometimes. Good luck when you take your next test! Also remember in the early days sometimes it can take up to 3 days for the tests to show any progression.

Definitely still possible! The Walmart and Dollar store brand test are really good but they do take a while to darken up sometimes. Good luck when you take your next test! Also remember in the early days sometimes it can take up to 3 days for the tests to show any progression.
Thank you so much. I'm really really hoping so!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->