BFP WALMART CHEAPIE BFN CLEARBLUE!?

I know I'm obsessed, but just took this walmart cheapie with only 1 hour urine hold.

20201020_112902.jpg

You’re totally pregnant, can’t deny all those tests :o congrats!!!!! :flow: <3
ETA my tests took a whole 48-72 hours to show progression this pregnancy and my last, frer being the worst for it. I wouldn’t worry!

Here's the ted
You’re totally pregnant, can’t deny all those tests :o congrats!!!!! :flow: <3
ETA my tests took a whole 48-72 hours to show progression this pregnancy and my last, frer being the worst for it. I wouldn’t worry!
Thank you!!! This doesn't even feel real. Aside from some cramping which I thought was AF and slight nausea that's starting, I don't feel pregnant at all.

Yay congratulations hon.
I got my faint bfp today to but im nervous.
We had 3 chemical pregnancies in April June July and im just so scared.

Yay congratulations hon.
I got my faint bfp today to but im nervous.
We had 3 chemical pregnancies in April June July and im just so scared.
Thank you and oh my gosh! Congratulations!!! I can't imagine how you're feeling, but praying for sticky beans this month!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. :)

Thank you and oh my gosh! Congratulations!!! I can't imagine how you're feeling, but praying for sticky beans this month!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. :)

I'm feeling like a big bag of nerves hon but feeling more positive this time.
My ICs got darker but free fainter but keep hearing how bad frer are now so think I will trust the ICs over them.
Just hope they keep getting darker.
Gonna be hard to sleep tonight.
20201021_185006.jpg 20201021_185019.jpg

I'm feeling like a big bag of nerves hon but feeling more positive this time.
My ICs got darker but free fainter but keep hearing how bad frer are now so think I will trust the ICs over them.
Just hope they keep getting darker.
Gonna be hard to sleep tonight.
View attachment 1089447 View attachment 1089448
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts! Fingers crossed that they only get darker from here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->