Bfp with #5 and already dreading the comments

Bellieboobah

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't care, but omg, I'm already feeling like I'm going to want to punch anyone in the face when I get the comments "oh your mad" "have you heard of birth control" "haven't you got enough" etc etc etc.

I have a 6 year old boy, 4 year old boy, 2 year old girl and a one year old girl. Baby number four was an oops, so was this one! Although, I'm very happy to be expecting number 5, I don't think I'll ever 'be done'.

I'm absolutely dreading telling people though. And I know it should be a case of sod what people think but I can't help worrying about it already! I've literally come back off maternity every time to return to work to tell them I'm pregnant again. Think my boss is going to be seriously p****d off with me too. I'm definitely not telling them for a few months!!

And to make things even harder, my baby number 4 was born with a genetic condition and has special needs. It wasn't inherited and genetics told us it'd be very unlikely to happen again. We have no help from anyone, everything we do for our kids we do ourselves but I think this is going to be another major factor in people's comments.

All of that aside, I'm extremely happy to be expecting this baby and can't wait to do it all over again!!

Congratulations x its your life in trying for baby number 4, had abit of stick about it but my life hehe good luck.

My kids are 6 & 4 and 8 weeks old. :) lol two boys and a girl x I want another girl to even it out.

Congratulations huni! We are trying for number 4 and I can already predict what certain people will say xxx

Congrats!! Ignore everyone...this is your baby! Don't let others take away your happiness :)

first of all: CONGRATS!

and to those sneaky noses who ask if you've ever heard of birth control, maybe reply sth like: "Sure i did, i just forgot to notify you every time a condom breaks or I miss a pill. And abortion really ain't my thing." Just so that they get a HINT of what KIND of a nosy question they are asking, and for what kind of TMI answer are they looking for! Because in most cases, people don't really get WHAT they are actually asking about... ;)

Congrats ��
We are trying for number 4 ���� I will have the same remarks from certain people I'm sure! I will ignore it or embarras them with a cheeky reply haha

Thank you everyone for your replies!! Makes me laugh how people love to have an opinion on how many kids we have lol!

Congrats! I have had to learn to ignore these comments too. I only have 3 and after the third my family stressed to me that 3 was a lot and cost a lot of money. A cousins mother forced her into a tubal after 3 kids but her mother does everything for her! Takes her everywhere and they always need money. We don't have help but we don't ever ask for anything from anyone. So I just don't get how anyone should have a say in our lives. Our children are also well loved and cared for.
So, I totally understand and just be confident and not afraid to tell them it's none of their business. Or just tell them you are happy and that's all that matters if they make rude comments! :) hugs!

Its not nice to know I'm not the only one who's 'never done ' LOL!!

Every time I have a baby people are always, 'oh you're not going to have anymore are you?' And 'your done right?' And there's there 'it's time for you now, what do you want to do with your life?'...... It never ends for me. Tbh I honestly thought my 12 month old would be my last, but once they are at a year old I start getting broody again! It always happens.

I've just found out I'm expecting baby no7! Yes I'm crazy, but I love my kids and dote on them, they are my life. I think people need to realise (if they haven't already) that it's them that's important to me. I'm thinking sod them all!! Xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey we will be trying for a 6th at some point..we just had had our 5th in June..we have a 20yr old girl 14 yr boy 5yr boy(was a foster child we adopted with us since he was 12 weeks) 3 yr boy and 4 1/2 month boy:) people judge I agree..I have gotten wow you guys competing with duggars etc...or family member worry about finances..😡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->