BFP with absolutely no breast tenderness or pain, anyone else?

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
I know every pregnancy is different but I can't help but stress about my lack of symptoms.

I'm only super early 4+1 and I got my first bfp 4/5 days a go and I have literally zero symptoms.

Over the weekend I had a metallic taste and felt a bit off but now that's disappeared. With all my other pregnancies though I have always always had really heavy feeling tender boobs and sore nipples so it is worrying me I don't have that.

I guess I'm just wanting reassurance and hoping there's others like me too. I've had 4 mc now so no matter how much I try and relax I'm always worried about something. It's driving me crazy x

Hi. Congrats! :)

I've found over all my pregnancies, symptoms have been different in each. I have no sore boobs this time either. However, I have had them so sensitive they hurt loads in a previous pregnancy.
With dd1, bad morning sickness, with dd2 absolutely none. It's odd how they can be so different.
Don't worry :flower:

I was pregnant in December and had super sore boobs, I sadly went on to MC 3 weeks after BFP. I have just found out I am pregnant again and do have tender boobs but nothing like the first time round, I'm just putting it down to a different pregnancy and different symptoms :) I would be more concerned if you did have really sore boobs then the pain disappeared, that's what happened before my MC, but seen as you have been fine I would just accept it as a blessing :) xxx

Absolutely no tender boobs for me and I'm 20 weeks now, had very few symptoms this pregnancy unlike in my other pregnancies. Only time my boobs ever felt tender was after I kept poking them to see if they were sore :rofl:

Welcome to 1st tri! I'm 10 weeks and boobs still only slightly tender. They were agonising on my 1st, and a little less on my second. This time- nothing! I have, however been terribly sick since six weeks and had barely even a sicky feeling in the last two- every pregnancy is different! Don't worry!
Ps, scans show all fine and hear bubs on Doppler every day.

It's nice to know everyone is experiencing something different, thanks for your replies.

I'm still not feeling that confident, did another test for reassurance but it was way way lighter than yesterday and I've been having loads of period cramps today. I hate not knowing what's going on in my body x

With my first I didn't get sore boobs at all, not even for one day during the entire pregnancy, this time around I did, but not until about 6 weeks. And no other symptoms until 8. They say pregnancy symptoms dont really show until about 6 weeks so I wouldn't worry. Congrats!

My first 2 babies I had extremely sore boobs and this time they haven't hurt at all! I'm almost 10 weeks and no changes in my boobs at all but I have a healthy baby inside me.

Thanks everyone, I'm trying to relax a little.
I've noticed today I have tons of creamy cm, I keep thinking I'm bleeding there's so much and I've had loads of cramps that I'm hoping is stretching for baby's new home.

I still keep pinching my boobs and nipples hoping for some pain but nada so far lol.

Also went out and got some more asda tests so feeling a little better as these some progression from the top 2 which I took on Sunday x

IMG_20160628_163027.jpg

I got a very early :bfp: as well I was just over 3 weeks. I was concerned also with lack of symptoms but they hit me out of nowhere a couple days ago. My breasts are so sensitive just the slightest touch makes me cringe.

With my first two pregnancies I didn't experience much breast tenderness at all though. Every pregnancy and every woman is different. :hugs:

I never had any breast pain or tenderness (despite all my poking and prodding)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->