BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

before m/c, they were always on schedule (cd26 and 28 here and there). but now, it's all over the place. I O'd late in Jan too, got up to cd39 and AF finally showed up. It looks like it's the same this cycle too, Im already at cd35 and Im expecting the witch on Thursday/Friday, cd38/39.

Lisa your cycles always confuse me lol. fx for you sweetie, your symptoms look promising.

Looks like the sickness has creeped in for you truth. Cant believe I am going to be the only team yellow in this. Im still feeling good. Saturday I had terrible cramps too and really bad back pain think its just things stretching too. I am now really bloated to the point where my jeans hardley fit and my boobs have taken on a life of their own think I have gone up a full cup size now my uniform at work is starting to groan a little (not good) . Going to seriously think of investing in a maternity bra soon but dont want to go too soon. Might have to have a look in my suitcase of maternity clothes from when I was pregnant with dd. Not complaining through just think it a bit soon to be growing out of my clothes.

Also very happy that I have got to 5+5 without any spotting the longest in any pregnancy who hoo. With the last it was 5+4 and with dd was 5+1.

haha :rofl: :haha: tell me about it! they confuse me too and Im the one having them lol :rofl:

I woke up feeling rather yucky, had me first puke today just awful but BNB has cheered me up! Im so happy that our friends from the loss boards are getting there bfp. Spellfairy and Holly! Thats great we are all preggo together! Poppy you started the trend. Lisa I know you are next!

Deb, Im glad your feeling well, Im gonna need new bras also I swear I have gone up two cup sizes even DH has noticed.

My boobs look like Dolly Partons and feel like bricks when i take my bra :haha:

Mine was till 8wks :dohh: now they better get better lol

:hi: Thanks for inviting me to the thread! :hugs:

I'm doing ok so far.. my boobs feel surprisingly FINE.. a little fuller, that's about it.. definitely more tired and off and on queaziness.. that's about it symptom wise for me!

First u/s on Friday! :happydance:

Holly, your edd is 1/20/12 right? How many cycles ttc after your loss before your bfp? I am going to add you to page one so we can keep track of everyones due date. Did you go all natural this cycle or take any supplements?

Yup, 1/20/12... this was my 3rd attempt after the MC. I didn't take soy this cycle.. I actually took Femara (fertility drug) and my normal stuff.. prenatal, folic acid, omega 3, super b complex, and baby aspirin.

Thanks for adding me! :hugs:

Your welcome, its so much easier to talk here instead of the first tri, its so scary over there. We all have been through a loss so we know how stressful this can be.

I soooooo agree.. I've stayed out of there for the most part.. I do think it's different when you've been through a loss too!

I have like NO room in my siggy for another ticker!! I wish I could add it! Just don't know what I'd take out to make room!

Hmmm you'd have to shorten it some how lol but yours is fine sweetie x

I love that ticker to Poppy.

Holly, when are you going to make your first appointment?

The 31st cant get here soon enough.

Mc at 5 months on 13 jan 2011 first month no egg then second month third missed egg and this month caught it. Soy 3 times I think. I overloaded by taking 9 a day thou for later days. D t d before ov worked. Months before I was on pre natals and that fertility gel which didn't help. I cLmed down and was busy and got caught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->