BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

I love that ticker to Poppy.

Holly, when are you going to make your first appointment?

The 31st cant get here soon enough.

I have had my 1st 2 beta's done.. 13DPO was 101, 17DPO was 795!!! Which means it doubled twice.. so I am actually wondering if there is more than 1 in there! WOAH!

I have my 1st early u/s on Friday! :happydance:

[-o<[-o< Praying it goes well!

I so want one now lol.

We have to get Spellfairy to come over here before she disappears again.

Yah!!! you fit it in lol... we'll all be here routing for you friday, you n bubba be fine :hugs:

Wow maybe twins Holly lol those betas are great! Mine was 662 at 14dpo I havent had them done again.

Poppy has the fluttering started, they say you can feel it earlier after your first pregnancy?

no with my 13mth old didnt feel anything till 18wk. Ive just got a doppler today and heard hb, but its so far away think little mr is in my back more than front and still down near my pubic bone. Was a reasurrance tho x

Aww boo I have too much stuff in my siggy, cant add the ticker.

I have a doppler too, cant wait to use it. They do come in handy.

You should be able to add it, if you move all your writing down to bottom line and put ticker next to your other one, copy and paste it all and click center alignment x

Hmm, I was hoping the soy would make me Ov early. But doesn't look like it so far. I normally Ov on cd 17 anyway. Plus I didn't start the Soy til CD 5, so I'm sure that might have something to do with it.

I just hope I ov soon. We have family in Town from Thursday-Tuesday! I only have two days to Ov!!!! lol. I really don't want to miss this cycle because we have family in town lol.

no with my 13mth old didnt feel anything till 18wk. Ive just got a doppler today and heard hb, but its so far away think little mr is in my back more than front and still down near my pubic bone. Was a reasurrance tho x

that's exciting that you can hear the HB! What kind of doppler did you get?

Hi Heather,

I hope you O soon if not try buming up to days 3 to 7.

Angelsound off Ebay, swear by them had one with korben but lost it :dohh:

Angelsound off Ebay, swear by them had one with korben but lost it :dohh:

ok great! :) thanks!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"