BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Holly, when do you plan to tell your family?

well, my immediate family knows.. just not extended family.. and this time we plan to wait until the 1st tri is done to tell anyone else. I told people last time right @ 7 weeks and then the same week I mc. :cry: So, I'm being more patient.

My BIG question is when to tell my 8 year old son. He didn't know I was preggo in January.. and he MAY notice if I start to feel worse symptoms wise.. so it would be hard to hide.. but I'm afraid to tell him too~ just in case. Any thoughts on this???

poppy~ like this?

https://cgi.ebay.com/Jumper-AngelSo...218?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2561fb5512

When I loss my angel baby we told DS who was 8 at the time when I was 12 weeks, he thought I had a stomach bug at first but then one night at dinner we told him. In December when we loss the baby I was in the hospital for 3 weeks on bedrest so he knew something wasnt going right. At that age there old enough to understand death and loss. This time we are telling him at 12 weeks again.

Yes, they definitely are which is why I'm not overly ready to tell him quite yet. I know it would weigh on him. I think 12 weeks is a good idea too.. that's probably what I'll go with!

Okay Preggo Ladies, whats for lunch, breakfast or dinner I know we are not in the same time? I am starving!!! I cant wait until my appetite subsides.

So its 12:333pm and I am eating fish and chips for lunch followed by a carrot cake cupcake yummmy!!!!

oh wow- carrot cake.. hello i'll take some of that! :haha:

I'm in the same time zone as you .. I feel like I have an appetite yet NOTHING sounds good :shrug: My Dh is already irritated bc I can't make up my mind these days :rofl:

I had tilapia with a salad and an apple for lunch.. pretty boring, but what can ya do?

Well ive just had cheese and pickle on crackers and we having take out, maybe pizza lol nom nom x Its 17.41pm here x

:wacko:Im such a horrible eater the first trimester, and the third trimester too. I give in to cravings all the time. Not the healthiest choice lol.

Cheese and pickles lol very interesting

Holly, I love tilapia!!! I will eat it any way its served up as long as its cooked lol not a sushi girl.

Hello ladies good job i have just eaten talking about food makes me hungry. I had chicken kebabs for tea (dinner) with jacket potatoe yumyum made them a lityle too spicey though will paying for it later. Today I have had some really bad aches right into my hips and back can't get comfy stood up or sat down. Don't know of im just over analysing or its just stretching pains. If they are still there tomorrow will ring midwife what use she is though.

Debz sure its normal, i can remember one day early on my right hip and bum cheek felt like id trapped a nerve and i couldnt walk on it properly all that day :shrug:

Thanks poppy. Does not come in waves or anythink just really achey and uncomfortable. Emily (dd) was up most of last night throwing up so could have pulled something tooi suppose trying to get her outof bed so i didnot have the change the bed for the third time. X

Hi truthbtold! finally found u!! i see that there r many women here who are also at 5 weeks like us! :) yay! can i stay here to find some support? :) hi holly!!! *waves*

Hello vonz and welcome. I went to bed megga early last night and had a full nights sleep feel better for the rest. Achey feeling is not as bad. Off work for the next 2 days whoo hoo. x

Hi Vonz, welcome aboard. Its a great group of ladies here to chat with. Just give my your due date, and how many cycles of ttc before your bfp, I am going to add you to the first page

Good Morning Ladies, hope everyone if feeling well. Im doing great today other than my coffee withdrawl lol

I'm doing ok.. ready for MORE symptoms! :haha:

Still the same.. just a little tired and minor bouts of nausea, that's it :shrug:

What about you ladies?

me too! nausea at night! :\ and v listless n tired.

thanks truthbtold! how r u doing? have u seen a doc?

my due date should be 14 Jan 2012, approximately 6 cycles including mc as one cycle, tho i started in sep, i only O about once every 2 months. :\

Holly you can have my symptoms, nausea is kicking my butt especially in the mornings. But lingering all day long off and on. Thats the worst of my symptoms now that the cramps are gone. Oh the joys of the first trimester lol

Vonz I dont see the doctor until the 31st, praying that he gives me an ultrasound. I will probably have the most doctors appointments since he wants to see me every two weeks. Then I have to get my cerclage around the first week of July so scary. What about you?

truth~ I seriously would take it! I feel like it would be a comfort for me! Have you had that all along or when did that start???

It started towards the end of last week, I rather throw up then to feel sick to my stomach all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->