BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

I know I set myself up today. The first trimester is so stressful. So glad you crossed over Poppy, your giving me hope.

me too but you feel drawn into them. can remember you poppy saying you were stopping with the ttc thread as first trimester was a scary place all them weeks ago lol.

LOL i rarely ventured over to 1st Tri in the early weeks i was too scared and when i did i could spot the MC threads a mile off :dohh: so went and read some birthing stories or did my farm on facebook :rofl:

Know how you both feel but you & :baby::baby: be ok :hugs:

Lol so many people play farmville

Thank you! Think I am going to stay out of the first tri boards for a while.

Just noticed your due on the 11/14 thats exactly two months before me lol

See your not too far behind me, neither of you are so you both be out of 1st Tri before you know it JUST STAY OUT OF 1st TRI :haha::hugs:

Hi girls,

Hey debzie and truthbtold - hang on in there and definitely keep avoiding the 1st trimester thread! I was sooo paranoid during my early weeks of this pregnancy and I made it worse by joining one of those baby month threads - September sweetpeas. It was lovely to talk to all the other girls, but regularly checking the thread meant I couldn't avoid the news of problems and m/cs from some members. My heart went out to them but it added to my own paranoia and symptom-spotting. I'd advise you to wait till you've had a positive scan to regularly check those sorts of thread, just so that you can enjoy the first trimester a little bit more. In the meantime, focus on the healthy bubs us soy girls have made. :baby::baby:

My little minkster is so strong that even at just under 24 weeks her kicks can make me jump! She's a little ball of energy. :dance:

Hey Poppy - hope you are feeling more relaxed now and enjoying your pregnancy. Can't wait till your gender scan! :pink::wacko::blue:

Minky X

Can I join you? I like seeing some positive outcomes of taking soy! After a Chemical two years ago, I have NOT been able to get pregnant again. We continued NTNP for about a year after the M/C and have been TTC since last August with NOTHING.

First month taking soy, I hope it works!

Welcome Heather hope Soy works its miracle for you too :happydance: :dust::dust::dust:

Minky that was a lovely and encouraging post :hugs: you can get your own back for all the kicking when your daughters born :haha: Not long no for my scan Eeeccckkk lol in a way im dreading it :dohh: but its gotta be done x

Hi Minky, thanks for the advice, I am definitely steering clear of those boards thats why I opted not to join any of the January mom groups. You have to drop in and chat with us more. Glad the baby is doing great:happydance:

Welcome Heather, I see your on CD 10 did you take soy if so which days did you try...fxd for you! :flower:

Hi Minky, thanks for the advice, I am definitely sterring clear of those boards thats why I opted not to join any of the January mom groups. You have to drop in and chat with us more. Glad the baby is doing great:happydance:

Welcome Heather, I see your on CD 10 did you take soy if so which days did you try...fxd for you! :flower:

I took it CD 5-9. Meant to take it sooner but I didn't get to the store in time lol.

I took 120 mg CD 5,6 and 7 and 180 on cd 8 and 9.

Hey ladies, just thought I'd stop by from the other soy thread... I really hope to be joining you ladies soon!!!

Heather - I really hope soy works for you!! I'm on my second cycle trying soy. We miscarried in January and have been trying for a year to get pregnant so far... I'm hoping we both get our bfps this month!! What CD do you normally ovulate?

:hi: soy preggers!! stopping by again :hugs:

heather/brynden FXd you get your :bfp:s :hugs:

well ladies, Im still in limbo. the witch still hasn't show up. I truly believe that I O'd late and am only 5dpo. if this is true then Im expecting the witch on May 19th/20th....

:hugs:

Hey Lisa! Glad to see you dropping by.

Welcome aboard Brynden, fxd for you!

Hello Heather and welcome hope you get your soy baby this cycle.

Hello Brynden and Lisa thanks for popping in always nice to see you. FX for both of you.

Thanks Minky and Poppy you both give me soo much hope. x

I am feeling better after my earlier rant.

I'm temping this month. Had been taking a break from temping, but picked it back up this month.

I kept tempting but I took a break with my opk's the cycle I got my bfp. I think temping can be helpful, I was able to see my implantation dip before I got my bfp, and I never had that dip before that cycle.

Yeah I never do OPK's. I know about when I'm ovulating, so I just make sure I have lots of sex lol. Once I get confirmed Ov, I know if I've timed it right :thumbup:

Looks like we're almost on the same cycle day then Heather... I'm on CD 11 and ovulate normally CD 15ish....

truthbtold - I saw an implantation dip the month I got pregnant too, but tend to have a little dip each month...but also the month I got pregnant my temps went down so I expected AF, but then they shot back up - so I tested and got a bfp...sadly miscarried a few days later... So I think I may take the second half of my cycle off temping...it just stresses me out and causes me to lose hope! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->