BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

So sorry Debz.......big hugs to you. I got my bfp the month after my due date I hope you have the same luck.

Well ladies the cerclage removal hurt like hell. I thought they were trying to ripe my cervix off. The pain has subsided now but so far no progression. Im out shopping maybe I can walk on some contractions.

So sorry Debz.......big hugs to you. I got my bfp the month after my due date I hope you have the same luck.

Well ladies the cerclage removal hurt like hell. I thought they were trying to ripe my cervix off. The pain has subsided now but so far no progression. Im out shopping maybe I can walk on some contractions.

ohhhhh goodness.. I'm sorry it hurt :( I didn't realize that it would :( I hope the pain stays away and that you start dilating like there is no tomorrow!!

Glad you feeling better Truth....wonder if this little man will make an appearance in 2012 or 2013?? :hugs:

:xmas9::xmas9::xmas8::xmas8:HAPPY XMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY LOVELY LADIES :xmas8::xmas8:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!! May our blessing continue into 2012.

:hi: truth, any progress yet? hopefully you have your baby before the end of the year :hugs:

None yet but I wish he would come out .....it would be a great finish to 2011.

Thanks Holly. I will be sure to send you some back lol. I really cant believe im still pregnant.

Thanks Holly. I will be sure to send you some back lol. I really cant believe im still pregnant.

seriously! I thought you'd have gone into labor within a couple of days of having the cerclage out!

Oh no poppy just the thought of it sounds horrible. Lol.

Holly I thought that was the plan too apparently not.

I knowi forced myself lol but something in the sperm is ment to help trigger it off. :winkwink:

truth a friend of mine has just gone into labour she said her midwife had told her to twiddle her nipples, apparently it releases oxytocin and brings on labour worked for her. As for the sex bit its the protoglandins in semen then can make your uterus contract. Good luck Im stalking. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->