BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Wow spell big congratulations hun so glad your boys are doing well. Yeah i remember operation christmas baby guess you succeeded in the end. As for the c section i hd one with emily but have nothing to compare it too so I did not think it was too bad. X

Happy FULL TERM Truth :happydance:

Awww spell...scarey stuff but they are here now and SAFE and fingers crossed home for Christmas :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Glowstar, Im super excited!!!! The light at the end of the tunnel is near. Should I put the wine on chill now lol.

Spell, congrats on your boys I hope they continue to thrive and make it home for christmas. Post pictures when you can. I cant wait to see them.

How are you recovering from your c section Spell, great news about there home coming. Do you have everything together for them?

Happy full term sweetie :happydance:

Congratz again Spellfairy your boys are gorgeous, we all come so far cant wait to meet everyone's little one's soon :hugs:

I'm in double figures :happydance:

Awww I'm gonna be so lonely when you've all had your babies :wacko: make sure you keep this thread in your subscriptions

Happy Double Digits Brynden! Dont worry we will still be here. I dont even have journals so this is one of the only places I really post.

Didn't like c section the spinal tap was weird! The sensation was weird oxygen joking about inside and pulling out a White babe and then a slightly blackish baby cos he had to mug blood and was in trouble:( but he is ok now. :). Be Thursday now as doc wants another day! So that's two weeks in intensive care and home at 35 weeks:) wee William is holding up his head already at 35 weeks its amazing and they are both feeding from the breast and I've enough milk to feed triplets lol Oliver is brill at feeding. Hope u are all well. Holly eat the dry toast to sort the morning sickness out pet xxx

:hi: ladies! Mind if I join? Got my first 3bfp's yesterday at 8DPO on FRER & 2 today, FRER & IC! I tried Soy Iso for a couple months & ended up going on Clomid. This was my 2nd Clomid Cycle & I'm on Progesterone Suppositories due to low Progesterone & 2 prior losses. Can't wait to get to meet everyone :D

Truth~ :yipee: That's AWESOME!!!!!!!! It will be GREAT to have some time off!!!

Florida~ congrats!!! Lots of sticky dust!!! :dust:

Hi Florida....wishing you a super sticky bean and a Merry Christmas :hugs:

Thanks Ladies! Super excited cause my tests are getting darker! I never got a + this early with my other losses, so I'm feeling more positive this go around :D

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1230.jpg

Congratulations FloridaGirl. x

Im out for this month the witch arrived at lunch time. No chance of a bfp before my due date now. Im gutted but will still be stalking. x

Merry Christmas Ladies.

aww I'm sorry Deb :hugs: Praying for a New Year's miracle for you!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"