BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Must admit sex has never worked for me in the past :shrug: hope he makes an appearance soon...little monkey putting you through all that and then staying put, he must be VERY comfy in there :haha:

Just the thought of dtd makes me quesy lol. Guess I will try nipple stimulation.

Hi ladies still no baby but I wanted to wish everyone a very happy new year. Bring on the remaining babies in 2012.

Happy full term day Holly. Now thats how you bring in the new year!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

Now that it's officially January~ time to get this labor show on the road!!! :thumbup:

Lol I cant even get excited at the doctor friday I was only one cm dilated but soft.

well- it can change very quickly- *I* am trying to hold on to that hope! I was 1-2 cm as of Thursday and only 10% effaced.. so "meh" .. better than nothing I guess

I'm doing pretty good... went yesterday to the doc .. 2-3cm dilated and 25% effaced so progress from last week (I was 1-2cm and 10% effaced) ... doc also did a sweep of my membranes :thumbup: I don't think it's going to do anything though :shrug:

Truth-- you MUST have had your baby.. you haven't been on here! Praying all is going well!!

How are you Glowstar? Brynden? Poppy??

Hey Glowstar!

I'm doing pretty good - had a doctors appt yesterday and she tested me for GBS - don't know the results though and I probably won't until the next appointment which is January 18th. She also told me to take down my Christmas decorations incase baby comes early so I don't have them up until summer haha...so as per doctors orders, we took them down last night :(

Baby's room is just about done! Here are some pics: There will be some writing and pictures that go in the big white space...

How are you Glowstar? How's everyone else doing?

Attachments

• DSCN3464.jpg
    DSCN3464.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN3466.jpg
    DSCN3466.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
Holly....I wouldn't speak too soon especially with that sweep...bet you go this weekend :thumbup::hugs:

Brynden.....I love love love your nursery!!! the colours are gorgeous! you just need a baby now, not too long to wait!

All well here, went for a scan yesterday and he's head down already. Weighs approx 2lbs 5oz at the moment, so all good. I think he's cute!!

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/babybirkett28weeks1day.jpg

Hi ladies. No baby here yet and I have really been pouting about it. Think im just about getting on dh nerves lol. Im headed to the doctor in 30 mins so maybe something will happen today.

The nursery is coming together really nice.

Glowstar glad to see your lo is growing well thats an adorable pic.

Looking good Holly you might just beat me to the finish line lol.

Well I hope you don't have to wait too long truth....get them to have a good poke around up there and get him moving!!! :hugs:
Todays bump shot
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/28weeks2days.jpg

Holly im willing to bet my salary that you will deliver before me. I saw a nurse practioner today and she really was a waste of time. She couldnt give me a membrane sweep. Couldnt tell me anything about and induction. She said they usually let patients go to 42 weeks. The thought of going over my due date scares me all I think about is stillbirths....meconium aspiration....big babies and bad stitches. I just feel like my body has failed me I did so much to get to this point weekly ulstrasounds... Weekly injections... Cervix funneling and shortening and now that its time my body just refuses to dilate. She did do a check today im only 2cm. So needless to say im not a happy camper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->