BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

So today is the day my world fell apart last year. Trying to get through it without crying but these darn pregnancy hormones arent helping any.

I hope everyone had a good weekend, DH finally put the crib together and complained the whole time that the baby wont even be sleeping in it so he was wasting his time lol he is probably right at least for the first 6 months I will be using the pack n play bassinet.

So today is the day my world feel apart last year. Trying to get through it without crying but these darn pregnancy hormones arent helping any.

I hope everyone had a good weekend, DH finally put the crib together and complained the whole time that the baby wont even be sleeping in it so he was wasting his time lol he is probably right at least for the first 6 months I will be using the pack n play bassinet.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry my dear :( I can't even begin to imagine how hard that way... tons and tons of prayers for you today! :flower:

My DH was the *SAME* way about the crib.. I told him too~ if a piece is broken~ we need to know that NOW so we can get a replacement.. sure enough~ THREE pieces needed to be replaced! :dohh: I'll be using a bassinet too.. but I wanted the crib ready so I can place the baby in there if I want take a shower or something like that :thumbup:

Awe Truth - big hugs to you!! :hugs: That day is coming up in January for me... :(

We've put our crib together too even though we'll be using a pack n' play in our room for the first little bit too...don't know how long we'll do that for - I was thinking just a few weeks maybe but who knows. It's still nice to have the crib set up to have the baby's room all ready!

Debz - hope you get that BFP in a few days!!!

Thanks Ladies. I love your avatar Poppy.

Holly they dont understand sometimes we want the crib up just to look at it. I will take a picture and post later. I dont have the bedding in yet.

My mom gave me the money to buy my double stroller that saved us 230 dollars Im so happy about that.

Hi Brynden, now we all have to post crib picks.

Yes! My mom is coming tonight to help me paint the rest of the baby's room so after today it will just be touch ups and then finally we can get the room setup! She's also bringing the rest of the crib bedding with her I think (my grandma made it) so it will be fun to see the crib all set up!! I try to take pics when it's all done in a few days!

Thinking of you today Truth :hugs::hugs:

Look forward to seeing your baby's cribs...sounds like something off MTV :rofl:

LOL it does Glowstar.

Can you ladies believe this is my last 4 days of work. Im super excited to get out of here.

Truth~ INSANE jealousy going on over here about being done with work :haha:

Haha nice - I'll be officially done teaching piano on Tuesday! Yay! But we don't have cable...so I won't be watching trash tv lol....but there's lots to do around the house to keep me busy!

lol Brynden most of the trashest shows are talk shows you can get those on regular tv. Like Jerry Springer its just horrible lol. But I have tons of stuff to do around the house too, I need to finish washing baby clothes.

They just threw me a surprise baby shower at work, too bad I didnt have my camera. I got some nice things. That lifted my spirits so much.

Hi everyone xxxx jeez sorry I've not even bee on here and twins were born by c section on the 8th!!! Scarey stuff that pre eclampsia!!! They had to operate cos pre eclampsia was bad:( the experience of a section wasn't that fun either but I got my beautiful boys:) William was the first born by two mins and he came put nice and pink! Oliver was black and swollen:( scared the wits outta me:( they whisked them to neo natal unit and worked on him and he had to get blood taken away as he d had to much ( possibly ttts) they didn't look identical but they do now:)they've been in special care unit in Hospital since birth and looks like their thriving as I hope to get them home by the end of the week:) so excited and god gave me what I wanted a Xmas baby! Rem the operation Xmas baby tread I started ;) they were born at 33 weeks and are breast feeding since 34 d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->