BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

I'll share it with ya ;) enough to make ME feel more preggo and enough to alleviate some of yours! :thumbup:

not at all!!!!! I was SICK AS A DOG with my son about 9 years ago..

but I did feel MORE preggo in January- I was peeing A LOT, sore boobs, cramps, and very tired.

This time- I for sure feel tired- and I've had moments of nausea- which I LOVE - crazy me- minor, minor cramping, but that's it.

I mean~ goes to show~ I felt MORE in Jan. and still miscarried :shrug:

I DO feel preggo- just not strong, glaring symptoms.

Oh in a teek or two you will be feeling them. In the past mine didnt show up until week 6, 7 or 8.

Morning ladies feeling not so good today. Woke up went to the loo and have started spotting,(tmi warning its just brown blood mixed in with cervical mucus so far) it was inevitable that it was going to happen just thought as I had got to 6 weeks that maybe it would not. Got an appointment with my GP this morning so will keep you posted. Just worried now as I had those pains that started the other day. What will be will be. x

Debz hang in there sweetie, what time you at doctors? :hugs:

Just try remember every pregnancy is different and some to spot and baby fine, be thinking about you, get your doctor to send you for an early scan :hugs:

With emily i spotted and bled until 10weeks and all was well they never puns why. with the last prwgnancy I began spotting and bleeding that wad the only reason the mmc was picked up so early. Again that time no reason for it it wasnot coming from around the babies. That's wjy i think i have breakthrough bleeding. X

Deb, hope your appointment goes well.

Good Morning ladies! Seabands are saving my life today! And ginger gum is awful but I guess it helps with m/s.

I have temp lift off! Hope it stays up. Soy gave me Ovin'g one day early. Wonder if it will help me Ov earlier if I take it before cd 5 (like on CD 1) But lets hope i won't need to find that out next month ;)

:wacko: Is that like Military time lol Im so slow please excuse me. 16:20 to me means 4:20 is that the same?

Hello ladies soz I havevnot posted waited at the doc for nearly two hors before my appointment as it was an emergency clinic. Booked in for a scan monday morning 8.40 and had to go back for bloods this afternoon. Still just have brown/yellow discharge but really bad backache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->