BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Hi spell how are you and the twins.

Poppy plenty of twinges but no contractions lol.

Poppy ~ SO ADORABLE! I love her little stockings!!! too cute! And Korben is just soooo sweet! Is he enjoying being a big brother??

Truth~ I'm not having much in the way of contractions either :nope: I'm walking like 4-5 miles a day- had sex yesterday- EPO, etc... and not a hoot-a-nanny thing going on!!! I'm glad I have an induction date set or I'd be going CRAZY! Are you going to insist on one when you go this week??

When is your induction date Holly?

Yes I plan to demand stomp my feet and yell for a date lol

When is your induction date Holly?

Yes I plan to demand stomp my feet and yell for a date lol

lol.. I would be doing the same!!!

My induction date is Monday the 16th.. a week from today :thumbup: A girl that O'd when I did and got preggo at the exact same time went into labor naturally yesterday & had her baby.. I am jealous!! :haha:

Holly and truth! You guys are both SO CLOSE! Enjoy the quiet time before the babies arrive!! :)

Poppy - love the pics!!! Your kids are adorable! :)

Holly and truth! You guys are both SO CLOSE! Enjoy the quiet time before the babies arrive!! :)

Poppy - love the pics!!! Your kids are adorable! :)

You are sooo close too! Just a week til full term! :happydance: You could realistically have your baby right around when we do!

Brynden there is no quiet time in my house dont forget I have a terrible two year old lol. He makes so much noise that might be the reason the baby refuses to come out...he is scared lol.

Awww Holly the 16th is my babies birthday he turns terrible three. Great day.

Holly - yes that's true - if baby is like me, he'll be 3.5 weeks early and my brother was 3 weeks early so I guess you never know! I need to get on packing that hospital bag!!

Truth - Haha! He probably is scared! Enjoying the comfort and quiet inside you for as long as he can!

Happy 36 weeks Brynden. I cant believe you havent started working on that bag yet lol. I think uou may have Poppy beat.

:rofl: Terrible three :rofl: You're so silly Truth!! I am sure your LO isn't at all concerned about the noise and used to it by now! :)

Speaking of packing a bag- I haven't done that yet either :haha:

Brynden~ that would be soooo nice to deliver right at full term, huh???

Yea I would definitely be okay delivering at 37 weeks! I just don't wanna go before that... I told baby he has to stay in one more week so I'm not considered high risk at the hospital cuz then I can't be in a private room!

Yes I guess I should get on that bag...and Holly, you DEFINITELY should get on packing that bag!

Yikes! Way to go glowstar! I think I'm procrastinating cuz I'm not sure what I want to pack lol...

Lol my bag now has dust on it from sitting packed too long. I can't believe you two havent packed lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->