BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Oooooo Pitocin :wacko: hope you are feeling OK. Bet you can't wait to meet your little guy now....soooo exciting :happydance::hugs:

Arghhh hate that stuff, hope your ok Truth :hugs: plenty of pain relieve later missy :hugs:

I will definitely be getting an epidural. Im gonna try to hold out until 6cm because last time if wore off at crowning lol. It just took them an hour to place my iv my veins are horrible. I could never be a intravenous drug user lol.

I was going to say if they give you Pitocin get an Epidural :winkwink:I had it wiht DD1 and it brings it on so fast your body doesn't have time to adjust :wacko:

Good luck :hugs:

Pitocin should definitely get the ball rolling! :happydance: I was thinking about you in the middle of the night during a potty break :haha: I was half tempted to go turn my PC on and check on you!

Keep us posted!!!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies. Im completely bored right now lol. Dh is watching netflix and there is nothing on tv.

Hah!! I'm sure the pitocin will kick in quick! Good luck! Your little man is almost here! :)

Okay ladies had a little nap until this pitocin started kicking my butt. They havent checked my cervix yet.

I love how often you're updating!! Can't wait to hear when your little man is born!! :)

Wont be surprised if thats one or is her last update :haha:

I agree... might be AFTER delivery that she updates! :happydance:

EXCITING!

Im back lol they checked my cervix and guess she was digging too deep because she broke my water without trying. 4 to 5cm 70% effaced. Just requested my epi.

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Took serenity 45 minutes to pop out once i got to 5cm wooooooooooooop not long :happydance:

Sorry Holly no trading lol Monday will be here before you know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->