BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Haha well actually I did alot of cleaning today...but now I'm tired so I plan to spend the evening on the couch! Maybe tomorrow I'll pack the bag...

Thanks Poppy. Im headed to the doctor at 1 I will update as soon as I can.

HAPPY DUE DATE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

Can't wait to hear how your appointment goes! :hugs:

Happy Due Date Truth!!! :D:D We'll be waiting on an update!

Hello ladies Im stalking again.

Would have been my due date tomorrow by Lmp 13th by Ovulation. TBH I am feeling OK at the moment think tomorrow will bring some closure.

Good luck truth I am wishing you a speedy and as pain free as possible delivery. Cant wait to see pics. x

Thanks Debzie.

I hope you get your bfp very soon you really deserve it.

Truth~ HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCKY YOU!!! *lots*lots*lots* of prayers and good luck! I'm sure it will all go great!!! :hugs:

Deb~ dates can definitely be hard :hugs: I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and I hope that 2012 is a MUCH better year! :flower:

Truth good luck sweetie cant wait fr the news :happydance:

Huge hugs Debz :hugs::hugs:

Truth.. are you going to updating on here throughout the progress???? Or on facebook or something?

Im gonna update here. Im just getting to my suite. I never made a facebook announcement so other than close family no one knows im pregnant lol.

:happydance: EXCITING!!!! I hope its only a 2 hour labor or something REALLY quick! :thumbup:

Truth, how exciting!!! Waiting for an update!! Hope u got that bag packed!! ;)

Well I have been trying to get some sleep that was a no go mostly tossed and turned lol. Last time I was checked it was 3cm and 50% effaced so the gel didnt do too much. There going to start pitocin through an iv in an hour and half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->