BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

I went from 7-10 in 10 minutes....you won't be long....and hour tops!!!

Im not loggingoff now so Truth get pushing :haha: Its 20.40pm here so wanna go bed by midnight lol

I hope she's not either Brynden lol. Ok so they just placed this one sided epidural that seems only to be working on the right side. I just got a cather oh I hate them but I was tired of the bathroom trips from the iv. I hope it goes fast but I wont get my hopes up. My last induction stalled and I ended up going a full 24 hours. So Poppy get some sleep abd check back when Serenity wakes you up.

Oh no!! Not good news about the epidural! Are they going to try to give you another one? Or are you just stuck with being frozen on one side??

Hope they top the Epi up sweetie, this one's gonna come sooner i can feel it, if not im coming over there to dragthe little fella out myself :haha:

I'm sorry about the epi Truth- that happened to me with Eric- and it made the other side hurt a million times worse... like it exaggerated the pain :cry: They tried having me flip to my side but that didn't work- it had to be pulled out and re-done!

Hope all is well Truth!! :hugs:

He is here ladies. 20 mins of pushing without contractions they had to turn the pitocin off because his heart rate was dropping. 7lbs 11oz. 20 inches long 6:39pm

He is here ladies. 20 mins of pushing without contractions they had to turn the pitocin off because his heart rate was dropping. 7lbs 11oz. 20 inches long 6:39pm

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

YAY! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure that was scary with his heart rate... but I'm SO glad he made it safely!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Can't wait to see a picture!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Yay....HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE CONGRATS Truth :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:blue::blue::blue:Congratulations Truth :blue::blue::blue:

Cant wait to meet him, well done lovely :hugs::hugs:

AHH!!! I knew I'd miss it overnight!!! HUGE CONGRATS on your little man!!! He is so adorable!!!! :D

Thanks ladies. He is a little thumb sucker too so funny because we never saw it on ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->