BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Totally feel for you Holly i couldnt bond with serenity whilst she had it, its aweful and found myself arguing with my OH with the stress :cry:

Ok my advice... if you can get Dentinox over there put that in every feed if bottle feeding, if your using formula which one? I switched to Cow and Gate Comfort. If breast feeding try cut out Lactulose (sp) from your diet. Also found White Noise a miracle to stop them crying/screaming.. ie Hair dryer, Hoover/Vacum etc. Type white noise into Youtube.

This is what i saved to my laptop and played to settle serenity :haha:it worked. Turn the volumn up.

I hated 7pm bottle cos that was the feed that set her off till 11pm . Seren had colic from 3wks to 11wks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJGvq0kuV1g&feature=relmfu

Holly i feel for you Emily had terrible colic too. I used dentinox and coleif in her milk and switched to aptimil which has the probiotics in it allready. She got better from 10 weeks. I found the extractor fan in the kitchen worked along with laying her over my legs on her stomach .

Poppy...Serenity looks like such a big girl in her seat. So adorable.

Debz...how are you feeling? When is your due date? When are you gonna break the news to family and friends? So excited for you.:hugs:

My edd is haloween lol. I have had to tell work I did blab to my mam I'm waiting to tell everyone else. I have an appt with my doc on the 7 th march and hopefully she will refer me for a scan. Symptom wise my boobs have grown overnight and are really painfull today. Few dizzy spells and waves of nausea but otherwise I feel normal. Had some cramping and backache which freaked me out but its passed.

My son's girlfriend due around same time Debz lol serenity born 3rd Nov so told them not to deliver on her birthday :haha:

Cramping is normal look back to page one most of us had cramping all or most of the first tri. I love halloween thats a great due date.

Lucas was born 26/11/11 with first cycle of Soy Isoflavones

Congrats another soy baby.

Next time I think I wont try soy. I swear it seems to say boy. Poppy you are a rare girl case.

lol dont think so after 4 boys and remember we have another girl on here through soy :haha:

How many girls are on the big soy ttc group?

Holly how are you and Grant. I hope your still sane lol.

lol think Holly be off the ttc if she feels like i did when seren had colic :dohh:

Lol she cant back out on me but maybe this will help her wait until im ready.

lol... I'm not dissuaded at all from TTC :haha: Grant doesn't sleep much during the day, he is keeping me busy! Better that than awake all night though! :)

Holly have you received Grants social security card? It didnt take this long with Marcel.

Thanks I knew I wasnt crazy Im going to call them tomorrow to see what the hold up is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->