BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

:hugs: I'm sorry you guys are not feeling so hot- it's a GOOD thing though! :hugs:

I also have been feeling more and more queazy myself- all day yesterday and today.. and I also took a 2 hour break from work and PASSED OUT. :sleep:

I'm just praying super hard that things look good @ my u/s on Friday! [-o<

I think you will be fine Holly. I cant wait until we are all in the second trimester

I agree truth roll on 12 weeks. I have a good feeling too holly everything is going to work out ok. x

We can all sit back and laugh and talk about the new baby items we purchased

Good Morning Ladies!

I couldnt help myself I went to my grandma's job to get some blood work done. Beta is now 58,530. She did a quick sono but didnt print me a photo, my little bean measured 7 weeks exactly so that a few days ahead of my ticker. Little heartbeat of 143bpm. But she also saw cyst one on each ovary. They are small but she said it could be causing my cramps and I should follow up with my OB. But I told her I see him on tuesday.

wow, that's GREAT! you're so lucky you can just go in and have a beta done! That's awesome! And I'm so glad you were able to see your little bean! :hugs:

I love having a radiologist for a grandmother lol but she always give me the speech about how they didnt have this technology when she had her babies lol.

Wow truth that is amazing news I started crying when i saw the heartbeat the other day. Your ahead of me now no wonder you have been feeling ill with betas that high. x

So funny Deb because today I have been feeling great so far. But I am wearing my sea band so I dont know if that has anything to do with it lol

So I am trying to avoid google, would any of you ladies happen to know the stats of miscarriages after you seen a heartbeat?

If the scan picks up a heartbeat and the baby appears to be the right size according to your dates, this can be very reassuring. Research has shown that if you see a heartbeat at 6 weeks of pregnancy, the chances of the pregnancy continuing are 78%. A heartbeat at 8 weeks increases the chance of a continuing pregnancy to 98% and at 10 weeks to 99.4%. So things could still go wrong, but as long as there is a heartbeat, the risk of miscarriage decreases as the weeks go by.

Whats your edd Spellfairy. I need to add you to page one? Did you take soy the cycle you got your bfp?

It so ironic that you will have a baby the same month as your lost and more than likely I will too. My doctos thinks having my cerclage removed will cause me to deliver in December at 37 weeks. Something about removing the cerclage causes contractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->