BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

I had discussed me bleeding in last preg and I passed blodclots size of scones at week six so I figure the sch had been leaking when egg implants it tears a little. Studies show ba can help break up blood clots. My doc said from week 6 to week 34. But when I told her I bled at week six she let me take it from week 4. Holly u got a scan quick, I want one. Apparently they will hAve me in early but aim awaiting the appointment. I have been feeling queasy which in last two pregn I don't remember, apparently it's a good sign. Jam worried but the womens intution I got that my last baby wasn't going to make it aim not getting it now. Even when I get to 20 weeks il still worry thou. Holly keep us updated pet x

Holly im on blood thinner injections and they thin the blood so im guessing BA is no different sweetie, ive injected since week 6 and im ok, so fx'd for you tomorrow :hugs:

:hugs:

that is what I find SO frustrating- BA is good in SO MANY WAYS and 90% of the time- it's very good for women... but now, after going through what I am- when I go read about baby aspirin and placental issues- it is for sure mentioned. I guess I am one of those people who it actually HURT. It's funny how something can HELP with clotting - but in the exact same sense- it's hurting ME.

I go this coming Friday for a followup u/s and the wait is already killing me- I am super scared and just praying it all turns out ok. I am worried enough right now during this time bc this is around when I lost my last LO.

Awww Holly praying with you, just rest as much as you can sweetie no lifting etc :hugs:

I for sure am.. my FS doesn't even want me walking around- let me tell ya- it's hard bc I am a runner! I stopped in my 2ww and haven't since being preggo- but now to be told to not even walk- ((SIGH))

I don't care though honestly as long as everything turns out ok!

Holly. thinking of you hun and seinding hugs.

Well d day is upon me will let everyone know asap. X

Hello ladies just returned from EPU

:happydance:I have a viable pregnancy:happydance:

The words you long to hear.

I am measuring 5+4 but that can be wrong she said measuring something so small plus they saw a heartbeat flickering away. No sign of any blood inside my uterus and so again so not know where the spotting is coming from.

Have changed my avatar to the pic. Looks like a tiny terrapin in there lol.

Attachments

• 2011-05-23 9.55.21.jpg
    2011-05-23 9.55.21.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
OMG Debz thats an amazing sight sweetie, congratz :happydance::happydance:

Thanks poppy and holly. Still smiling. x

great news Deb!!!
well ladies still no AF and no BFP either... I scheduled a FS appt for this Thursday at 3pm... hope they can give me some answers.
hope you're all doin well :hugs:

Good Lisa I hope you get some answers.

I took off work today. I needed an extra day to lay around. The crappy all day sickness. Come on 12 weeks. I really hope this doesn't last another 6 weeks

Have you tried Nux Vomica 6C? Can buy online or any Homeopathic shop, i tried and it settled my stomach x

No I have never heard of those, are they pills or liquids?

I feel horrible again today! Im suffering at work and I think my nausea is worse at night. My poor 2 year old who usually barely says hello to me has been so clingy. Has dh thinking Im having a girl but we will see. My 2 year is such a daddies boy.

Yep tablets, work for some n not for others https://www.worldwideshoppingmall.co.uk/body-soul/Nux-vom.asp I asked my consultant if i could take them and she said yes x

Thanks Poppy cant hurt to try because I dont know if I can make it another 6 weeks like this.

How is everyone else doing?

Hello truth I feel bloody horrible too, constantly feel sick and this afternoon slept for 2 hours while Emily was at preschool. Only time I do not feel sick is when I am eating. Found frozen melon keeps it at bay for a while. Have really bad headaches too. Did not have any of this with Emily, had slight nausea for a week or so and that was it. Boobs are still really painful today too. Oh the joys but would not swap it for the world. x

:haha: aww your both in the wars... i was like you with emily Debz just got nausea in week 8 and 9 from afternoon right till i went to bed, just my bbs that still bloody hurt :dohh:

With my other 4 boys i had sickness with 2 and none with other 2 x

Im having headaches mostly at night too there horrible I dont know why my symptoms kicked in so early, I have had headaches will all my pregnancies so there normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->