BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Im due the same week in November that i concieved my angel baby :kiss:

Iam due the same week i lost my baby (lost 13 jan) due this time 21 jan 2012. I conceived on my partners birthday to the day and this time my birthday! its weird as hell.
last month i gave up had my period 16 april and i took i think 9 tabs every day like a loon i was like BLAH... and then my partner got chicken pox and whilst i was ov he couldnt:( but the wee trick on the monday musta got there and waited yehoooo

:hi: ladies!
stopping by to say hello to my Soy ladies.. :hugs:

spell: love love love your siggy about me... :rofl: :hugs:

so I have my FS appt tomorrow... still no AF and Im on cd44 - 18dpo. had low back pain this morning which is now gone... I haven't tested and will most likely test at the doc's office tomorrow. will be getting some answers soon :thumbup: will update as soon as I can :hugs:

This is so strange how the bfp correlate with a date associate with our loss. I conceived on my due date April 23rd.

Lisa we are routing for you. I hope you get some answers tomorrow. Kup!!!!

The midwife said when i had my scan that the risk greatly reduces but i know am not out of the woods yet. Been mulling over the fact that it was measuring a week behind. Also with my last pregnancy I saw the heartbeats at 6 weeks and at 8 then nothing at 10weeks they grew until just after 8 weeks. Thats why i haven't been on here so much. Bad day. :cry:

Her scan is tomorrow.

Deb sorry your feeling down. I think you will be fine. When is your next scan?

The midwife said when i had my scan that the risk greatly reduces but i know am not out of the woods yet. Been mulling over the fact that it was measuring a week behind. Also with my last pregnancy I saw the heartbeats at 6 weeks and at 8 then nothing at 10weeks they grew until just after 8 weeks. Thats why i haven't been on here so much. Bad day. :cry:

:hugs: its soooooo understandable to feel that way.. but I've always been told measuring within a week is considered normal my dear :flower:

Thanks ladies my next scan wont be until 12 weeks, have my first booking in midwife appointment on the 4th June so will find out from there. I never really had a due date with the last pregnancy as I had just come off bc and had wonky cycles I just feel like the same thing is happening again I now have 3 due dates 8th Jan LMP 11th Jan ovulation and 19th Jan by the scan on monday. Just going to have to ride it out I think and have a word with the midwife.

On a better note I have completely stopped spotting and my mam bought me some sea bands that really work.

Great news you stopped spotting Debz, if you get the jitters you could always book a private scan to feel reasurred :hugs:

Was thinking that too poppy, think I am just having a hormonal day.

Cheapest scan i found was £65 and if i hadnt been under a consultant id of paid for one around 9-10wks x

Going to talk it over with OH when he comes home in two weeks just wish I could fast forward. Promised myself that when I got pregnant I would not be as neurotic not a chance. x

Im wearing seabands too Deb lol. I know its hard but I am determined not to stress. I keep finding other things to focus on so that trick is working for me.

I will probably pay for a early gender scan at 16 weeks I found a place for 40 dollars.

Debzie~ I agree.. you could always try and just have an extra scan for peace of mind.. it's definitely worth the cost if you can swing it! :hugs: Happy 7 weeks to you too!

truth~ do they do that here in the US where you can go in for an extra u/s to find out the gender?!?! I have no clue how much or how often I'll be monitored with this pregnancy honestly.. so I was just curious!

I go for gender scan next saturday eecckkkkk :haha: got to be 16wks onwards for it, bloody £80 but i wanna know before my 20wk scan im too impatient lol

I would want to know a month sooner too!!! I'm soooooo impatient!

That's great that you're going to be finding out soon Poppy!

Holly what part of florida are you in I can check your area for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"