BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

thanks debzie :hugs:

I've never heard about the implanting bit and with it determining the gender.. I don't think I believe that.. and I am thinking pink for you!!!

We should post everyone's guesses for each other on genders!!!!

Good idea holly. Im thinking girl for you and poppy and boy for truth. X

I hope I'm having a girl .....two boys is quite enough lol

I have heard of that theory it has a name stand by

I heard if the placenta was on the right its a boy, left a girl, but can only go by that between week 6-8 scans :wacko:

so here's my 6 week scan :haha: now is a scan a mirror image and how do you determine left and right???

Attachments

• baby scan 005.jpg
    baby scan 005.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
I was thinking of the Ramzi Method...but that's based on placenta location to determine gender. I believe if the placenta is on the right its girl and left for boy but don't quote me that could be backwards.

Is everyone having a 12 week scan so we can have our very own nub theory guesses?

I got told mine wasnt really visiable so my baby is a he-she atm :haha:

Yeah I will ne having a 12 week scan. Hope i can get a nub shot been looking at emilys and you cant make it out.

I'm not sure when I'll have my later scans.. I'll have June 9th but no WAY will I be able to tell then :haha:

I am actually guessing GIRL for everyone!! :thumbup:

This is korben's 12wk n this one obviously in my avatar, but they sooooooooooo different dont know about nub in this one x

Attachments

• baby pics 005.jpg
    baby pics 005.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10
Cant wait till all you lot post your 12wk scans :happydance: be great guessing, but im useless looking for nubs lol or skull shapes :dohh:

Awwww just had my second real puke in the furniture store bathroom. Feeling quite yucky

I am rubbish at guessing from scans too. Sorry you being sick truth I am usually sick on a night.
:rofl: emily just put my sea bands on and said see mam now when i cough I wont be sick. 2nd funny of today Emily just asked me if the baby is coming out of my bum or out of my tummy.

Debz im guessing your LO is a boy just thought id tell ya :haha:

I was thinking of the Ramzi Method...but that's based on placenta location to determine gender. I believe if the placenta is on the right its girl and left for boy but don't quote me that could be backwards.

I got predicated a girl by the Ramzi method today with my 6wk scan piccy cos it has to be based on scans before 8wks x

I would be very happy to have a boy one of each. X how did you find out poppy. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->