BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

WOW~ TURKEY!?!? That's AWESOME! Have you ever been? How far away from you is that? I've never left the US... been to quite a few places here~ but never overseas. I really want to at some point... although I am sure I just delayed it a few years after getting preggo! lol That's ok though! :)

Its about 4+ hours away from the UK and yes been 5 times its lovely, looking forward to it but never been abroad with a toddler, korben be 15mths so OH will have to chase him around :haha:

Good Morning Ladies! I see I missed quite a bit, gender predictions lol. I told you girl poppy lol just wait until saturday.

I have a doctors appointment today so hopefully I can get a scan pic. Its not until 2:30 us time. I dont know what time that is in the UK.

Think your 5hrs behind us?? is it 10.30am where you are? I thought you had an early scan or i got you mixed up with everyone else :haha: cant wait for your scan :happydance:

Good Morning Ladies! I see I missed quite a bit, gender predictions lol. I told you girl poppy lol just wait until saturday.

I have a doctors appointment today so hopefully I can get a scan pic. Its not until 2:30 us time. I dont know what time that is in the UK.

good luck truth! Can't wait to see your bean! INSIST on a pic!!! :winkwink:

I did have a early scan at my grandmothers job but she didnt print me a picture. She just measured the baby and the heartbeat. Today I go to my high risk OB/GYN so hopefully he gives me a scan and schedules my cerclage surgery.

Will be early evening here when you get back online so be waiting :hugs:

I know it dont matter which sex as long as healthy, but do you prefer a boy?

I would prefer a girl deep down. After two boys and mosing my girl at 22 weeks another girl would be great.

Totally understand that and will be cheering you on for a girl if you go for a gender scan :hugs:

I guess I feel like you now lol I wont get my hopes up. I guess either way I am prepared. I have tons of stuff from Marcel my 2 year old and I have tons of stuff from McKinley with tags still hanging on it. I went girl crazy when I found out at 17 weeks lol.

I bet you did, id be the same if it was a girl... to be honest after 4 boys id not have a clue what to do with a girl :haha:

Love your boy names... i need to think of a good one for this if a boy :wacko:

Hi Ladies...can I join? I haven't had a loss but been good friends with some of the Soy ladies who have been a great support while I took my time getting here :winkwink:

Wooohooo Glowstar you changed your ticker :happydance::happydance: welcome sweetie :hugs:

ps you still got TTC under your avatar piccy lol

I know!! I'm too bloody scared to change anything really!!! been a bit crampy today...loads of tugging behind my belly button...not sure I remember feeling this crampy with my other 2 :shrug: just keep telling myself it's 'the furniture moving around' making a nice home :winkwink:

yeah took me a while to change mine i was so scared, but you be ok sweetie and omg after 4 kids myself the cramps are still bad... i got really bad ones in week 13 and was in a panic, but all normal :hugs:

Hi Glowstar, welcome aboard, when is your edd? And how many cycles were you ttc?

Truth what is IC regarding the loss of your daughter? hope you dont mind me asking, must of been devasting at 22wks cant even imagine the pain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->