BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

I posted on a thread on in gender https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/216015.aspx cant believe she said girl, but im staying calm :haha:

Not long and you will know for sure final countdown.

Just registered will wait for my password.

Bet she says boy :happydance: i looked at my video of korben at 6wks and he was on the opposite side to this one, but find out saturday x

I am going to find emilys. Be back in a while. x

Found Emilys 6 week scan, I have the same size/shape sac lol and yeah this one is on a different side. What do you think?

Attachments

• 2011-05-30 19.36.58.jpg
    2011-05-30 19.36.58.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
Ive seen Hollys scan piccy and if right she's having a girl same as me x

Found Emilys 6 week scan, I have the same size sac lol and yeah this one is on a different side. What do you think?

OMG right for girl, left for boy :happydance: im praying its right for me now cos your Emilys is on the right x

This is my 6wk scan x

Attachments

• baby scan 005.jpg
    baby scan 005.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
That does look like it is on the right poppy same as Emilys I'm thinking pink for you poppy.

Aww Debz you may just get one of each that be lovely :hugs: sure Trith had a scan piccy too :wacko: will wait till she comes online x

ooooh yay! I was going to ask you ladies what you thought when I see Poppy already predicted it for me! :thumbup: I'm ALL about having a girl- but at the same time- makes me nervous as I've only had a son! Would be nice to not be outnumbered~ even the dog is a boy! :haha:

Ooooooooooooooooo we will all have to see if this Ramzi method is correct, i will know Saturday so watch this space :haha:

On the front of that thread she has got a lot of predications right :thumbup:

Lot longer for me to find out lol. Yeah i read all those she has got right. Time will tell. X

well if she gets me right it will be a miracle i tell ya :haha:

I think you're having a girl Poppy! :thumbup:

I agree with Deb~ it's soooo far away it seems for us to find out! Where is that fast forward button, darn it?!? :haha:

I think it went quicker for me after 8wks more so after 12wks when i felt i could relax more, 1st 6wks was hell with worry x

YES! SO true! That's how I feel.. I feel like the first 8-12 weeks are going to be the hardest... I made the first hurdle of 6 weeks and seeing the heartbeat :happydance: .. the next step is me getting past when I mc last time (7 weeks) PLUS my FS said the vast majority of mc happen before 7 weeks too- so that's another reason I'm anxious to get past this next hurdle. PRAYING!

Hard to believe you're not far away from being half way done Poppy!

I know!! I go to Turkey when im 21wks its going to be hot lol we booked the holiday tho before i got pregnant again, i wanted/needed a holiday and its my angels due date in July so wanted a distraction. Then i find out im pregnant and didnt want to cancel incase it was years before we get a chance to go away again.

Holly im sure everyone on here will be safe now, but can understand getting passed the hurdles :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->