BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Hi Truth! my EDD is 10.02.2012 :thumbup: 40 years old and trying for 8 cycles. I have 2 daughters from my previous marriage age 15 & 13 :flower:

Incompatant cervix, when I went in for my 20 week scan they notice I was dialated 4cm, it was too late for the stich because they didnt want to break my water, so I stayed in the hospital on bedrest from December 2 until the 20th. My water broke on the 19th and I had an infection. So this time they want to stitch my cervix at 12 weeks to prevent premature dialation

At least this time you'll get all the care you need, but that must be so hard to come to terms with, bless!

It was I was devasted. I prayed so hard for a little girl only to have her taken away. I was so resentful. I am in a better place now. Thats why I try not to focus on gender but who am I fooling thats all I think about lol

DH is on his way to pick me up from work. Almost time yay!!! I really hope this isnt an uneventful appointment, fxd for a scan.

Glowstar, I have added you to page 1, how are you feeling so far, the cramping and tugging are a good sign

It was I was devasted. I prayed so hard for a little girl only to have her taken away. I was so resentful. I am in a better place now. Thats why I try not to focus on gender but who am I fooling thats all I think about lol

DH is on his way to pick me up from work. Almost time yay!!! I really hope this isnt an uneventful appointment, fxd for a scan.

lol dont think its wrong to prefer one sex to the other but we're greatful of either as long as they come into the world safely BUT we both want our little girls :haha:

good luck for the scan and see you when you get back :happydance:

patiently waiting here truth.

Welcome Glowstar nice to see you here.

I know it is wrong to want either gender, deep down I know that I am not bothered either way BUT and there always is a but I know OH would love a boy. x

Hi ladies....I had to wait until I got home to update my phone died. The appointment went well. I got a dating sonogram Lo measured 8 weeks exact with a hb of 162bpm. My cerclage surgery is set for June 24th. Sucks because I was hoping to be put to sleep but they will only give me an epidural for the procedure. I'm a big baby its going to be scary doing this awake. Stand by while I load my picture.

was getting worried about you lol sooooo glad everything went well n bubba measureing bang on dates :happydance: id be a baby too knowing id be awake through that procedure :argh:

that is such great news that all is going well! :hugs: can't wait to see the picture hun!!

Everytime I access this website from home I keep getting operation aborted guess I can't post my scan photo until I get to work in the morning.

Glad everything went well :hugs: look forward to seeing the scan pics xx

So glad everything was ok truth. X

On the right side like mine :happydance: oooooooooooooo hope it means girl for both of us :thumbup:

LOL I hope so too, why did they close that thread on in-gender?

Not sure only realised this morning, glad she answered my post before it happened :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->