BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

lol I remember we wanted to name DS2 Cash, everyone thought we were crazy.

I like Carson, Neo, and love Kayden.

Wait where are the girls names? You have to have a few just incase lol.

Boys:
Jeremiah Kingston
Cameron Gabriel

Girls:
Makayla Alexandra
Kadence
Natalia

lol i just thought id leave them out be a bloody miracle if i have a girl :haha:
Ive already picked Savannah Rose for a girl, but my others were below :thumbup:

Destiny
Serenity
Ocean
Skye
Indi
Autumn

I like your Kingston as a first name and Kadence they lovely x

Thanks! I love Savannah, Serenity and Indi! I have a hunch you might get your girl, you sound just like I did last summer lol.

pmsl its cos ive got 4 boys ive gotta think like that :haha:

I truly understand that, if you expect a boy it lessons the shock of hearing it lol lord knows deep down I want a girl but will be happy with another healthy baby no matter what the gender.

Yep thats all we can wish for, gender not important BUT if god wants to be nice to us he can give us both girls we wont complain :haha:

Lol I agree! Did I read somewhere you are getting an elective ultrasound early?

Wow thats right around the corner Lol, I had one with my angel baby, I couldnt wait until 20 weeks. Now I cant wait to see how yours goes, this is so exciting. This time I may wait until 20 weeks but I will decide after I see how my nub theory goes at 12 weeks.

My baby was very naughty and it took the lady 40 minutes to do the NT measurements so i didnt get a nub shot x

Lol are you planning to have anymore after this one? Im thinking we will go right into not trying not preventing, unless we are blessed with twins then I may be done lol

Noooooooooooooooo way this my last even if its a boy :haha: being a mum twice in a lifetime is hard work lol just get my older 3 nearly moving out then i get pregnant with korben :dohh:

LOL I always say at 50 I want an empty house. So you get three out and start all over again that is too funny. Congrats on 13 weeks today!

Im not going to have an empty house now till im 60 if im lucky lol and thanks its going a bit faster time now x

lol @60, I was just able to long into in-gender did you still want to post your picture

hello ladies
Truth an EPAU EARLY PREGNANCY ASSESSMENT UNIT thats what we have on the national health service.
Im feeling fine which is now starting to worry me, boobs are the only things that are telling me I am pregnant that and not sleeping. I wake up loads in the night then am wide awake at 5 o clock had this with all my pregnancies. Worried myself doing another clearblue digital and its still says 1-2 weeks pregnant should not have done it. Feeling really anxious to be honest. x

Wooohoooooooooooooooo yes please :happydance::happydance:

Will the piccy be ok like this below for you to copy? x

Attachments

• 12wk scan 014.jpg
    12wk scan 014.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
hello ladies
Truth an EPAU EARLY PREGNANCY ASSESSMENT UNIT thats what we have on the national health service.
Im feeling fine which is now starting to worry me, boobs are the only things that are telling me I am pregnant that and not sleeping. I wake up loads in the night then am wide awake at 5 o clock had this with all my pregnancies. Worried myself doing another clearblue digital and its still says 1-2 weeks pregnant should not have done it. Feeling really anxious to be honest. x

Sweetie dont worry too much about the digi's give it a few more days, and symptoms i had zero not even sore bbs till week 8 :nope: so hang in there :hugs:

Blood work is in BETA count 14dpo 662 that seems high!

Poppy I mostly use the internet from my phone or work if I pm you my login infor you can post it in the ultrasound gender prediction board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->