BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

:cry: Well ladies had the day from hell. Went for my scan this morning, saw a sac on the abdominal scan but not much else, then did an internal scan found a fetal pole measuring 5+4/5 days which is exactly what it was measuring at my last scan. No heartbeat this time though. I am so gutted and angry, if I had only had a follow up scan least I would not have gone on for another 4 weeks with some hope and dreams. I have opted for medical management and have already taken the first course of meds. Got to return to hospital on wednesday for more.

Wishing all you ladies all the best and a happy and healthy nine months. Hope to be joining back with you real soon. x:cry:

Glowstar - I'm SO SO SO Sorry hun!!! That sounds awful!!! :hugs: I hope you're doing okay and getting lots of rest!!! I'm SO sorry!!

Debzie - I'm so sorry for your loss!! That must be so hard! :hugs: Hoping you'll be back with us soon! Get some rest hun!

:hugs::hugs:Deb Im so sorry. This just totally shocked me.

Seems to be a black cloud over our happy group.

Thanks Brynden and truth, I am holding up at the moment, think at the back of my mind I have half expected it but I still had some hope. Hope the dark cloud can be lifted soon and you have some good news. Will be popping in now and then. x

Debz i dont know what to say cos nothing is going to help the pain your going through atm, im so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh Deb .. I am SO sorry :hugs: I didn't expect this at all hun.. my thoughts and prayers are with you! :hugs:

Holly when is your next doctors appointment I need to update page 1

Thanks holly and poppy.

At the moment I am just seeing this as a detour will be back on track in no time. Spoke at length with oh and going to start again as soon as we can. x

My next OB appt. is July 8th.. I'm supposed to also have a 12 week u/s around then too- but they're calling me with that date.. so I'll let you know on that one when I do! :hugs:

Thanks holly and poppy.

At the moment I am just seeing this as a detour will be back on track in no time. Spoke at length with oh and going to start again as soon as we can. x

:hugs: I'm glad you're going to start as soon as you can hun. Lots and lots and lots of hugs for you!

Anyone had a toothache while pregnant, my fill-in feel out and tooth chipped it needs to come out. I keep calling the doctors office because the pain is getting unbearable but no answer yet.

Debzie, I am so very very sorry and sad for you. I am here for you anytime no matter what. We can hold each others hands when we are ready to ttc again. You are in my thoughts. X

Anyone had a toothache while pregnant, my fill-in feel out and tooth chipped it needs to come out. I keep calling the doctors office because the pain is getting unbearable but no answer yet.

Can you not buy tempary filling where you live? we can over here just stops food getting into the tooth till we can get it filled.

So glad you're not giving up debzie!! You'll be back in no time!

No ladies I am not giving up.

Glowstar I am here for you too chick, and I will take you up on that offer. We will start the next part of the journey together. x

Absolutely Debz, I will hold you to that. Hopefully we will be in sync :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->