BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

urm it was 8 days ago the scan and a measurement of 6.5 then the one the next day was days more... on target anyways... here we are just so nosey and cant help meddling in knowing more than the docs HAHAHA

Ok my bump piccy for 18+3.. Think im gonna be huge, cant wait to see all yours :haha: can see how im carrying for yourself :shrug:

Attachments

• Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 10
Well hello ladies took a while to catch up.

Glowstar keep hanging in there like I said I bled with emily until I was 10 weeks would start and stop and all was well. hcg only doubles to a point then slows down.

Holly that is some pic really jealous now, I really cant wait for my scan.

Poppy that is such a cute bump again I have a touch of the green eyed monster.

AFM I have had another good day just the occasional bout of nausea, dont feel too tired, the only reminder is the massive bloated belly and my boobs are hurting again. Given up with the doppler all I can hear is the placenta.

Lol If I go to the doctors tomorrow and they pull out the doppler thats the only way I will pull out mine at home lol.

spell~ not sure what the 6.5 is in relation too :shrug: Is that mm or gestational age or what?

Poppy~ you look AWESOME! adorable! I took a bump pic (or lack thereof) @ 7 weeks.. haven't since!

Deb~ sorry about the difficulty with the doppler. I haven't tried since Tuesday.. I think I'm going to wait another week before I give it another go. But it's still early for us!

Truth~ it won't be long before that doppler is put to good use! :thumbup:

Poppy - cute bump!!

Glowstar - try not to think the worst till you know for sure hun!!! :hugs:

Hello ladies how you all doing?

Thought I would post early as I dont think I will be able to keep my eyes open much longer this evening. So tired tonight.

Been having really bad cramps/stretching feelings all day today tooas bad as they were right t the start, other than that felt pretty good again today.

Debz i think week 13 was horrible for cramps and stretching :nope: hope they settle soon.

Thanks poppy did not help that I was sat for hours at work as the ward was busy and I had to keep out of the way the only use I am in those situations is doing the paper work. I am sure I have grown today though will have a good look in the bath tonight. x

Ooooo another few weeks ladies and its bump piccy time :haha::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies.....I had a very uneventful doctors appointment today. Only good part was hearing Lo heartbeat on the doppler. Before the nurse pulled it out she said don't panic if we can't fund it...it might be too early but she found it instantly. Now I can use mine. Yay. I go back next Thursday for first trimester scan and Friday is my cerclage.

Hope you feel better Debzie!!!

Glad you could hear the heartbeat truth!! That's so exciting I can't wait to hear my little one's heartbeat!

My gosh holly when i was 6 months with my dd, my angel baby i literally only had a wee bump at 18-19.weeks before i lost him. Then again i already have a big belly. Come jan i am dietin to think about a big dress.

I need to catch up here, just been on a thread about not feeling baby move yet which i posted on yesterday and a lady posted tonight that she just found out her baby died at 14wks and she was 19wks yesterday when she posted she not felt movment either :cry: now im paranoid Ugh!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->