BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

I keep feeling thuds or prodding around my pubic area, maybe thats her prodding me? dont know lol

Think its more reasurring isnt it? But this one not really kicking and punching yet. Makes you feel more pregnant and all i think.

You'll just hear me worrying if she goes quiet lol dont think you can settle either way.

Good Morning Ladies, I am off to my NT Scan. Lets pray everything is still going well. I am so nervous.

I'll be praying for you hun! I'm sure it will go great! And get a pic! :hugs:

Truth everything will be fine lovely :hugs: let us know how you go on once back.

I felt :baby: kick or punch me 30 mins ago even saw it cos i wasnt convinced lol sooooooooooooo finally she making me aware she's there :happydance:

aww that's great Poppy!!!! She must have had her Wheaties for breakfast! :rofl:

Well ladies Im back and the scan went great measurements were fine but I wont be joining team pink even the u/s tech says its looks like Im having another boy. All I could do was cry. It looks like I will never get my girl. Its so unfair that I lost my girl and then get another boy. I know I should be happy the baby is growing healthy but Im heartbroken.

11week scan.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->