BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Hey Minky long time no hear from, I was wondering how you were. Im saying boy based on my nub angle.

Hi Ladies, how is everyone. Happy 13 weeks to me today! I am tired from the three day weekend. I started to stay home today just to sleep.

Happy 13 weeks truth!! :hugs:

Anything good for breakfast today!?!?

Nothing good today Holly, just a donut. I really want to eat a hamburger from the bbq yesterday.

What about you, how was your 4th?

My 4th was MEH.. I Had to work.. and then later in the evening we had a problem with our neighbor. They had a huge amount of people over which isn't the problem- but we live on a cul de sac and they had everyone in the middle of it so it was hard to get out- people were walking ALL Over our yard and in front of our house lighting fireworks- kids were lighting OUR GRASS On fire with the fireworks!!!!! There was trash all over our yard- they had rap music BOOM BOOM BOOM .. all you hear was the base.. I was NOT HAPPY. My DH went outside and talked to our neighbor and he basically didn't do anything. I mean, if you're going to invite people over- ask them to be respectful of other people's property and stay off other people's property.. I was THIS CLOSE to calling the police before the party finally ended. I didn't WANT to call the police- you don't want to make enemies with your neighbor- but it was just ridiculous. (SIGH)

A burger DOES sound good actually.. it's been a long time since I've had one!

Holly sorry you had a crap 4th sweetie, next time get hosepipe out and drown them :haha:

Truth happy 13th week sweetie one more week and your joining me in 2nd Tri :happydance:

Hosepipe :rofl:

I told my DH we should put our water sprinklers on just to get them the HECK out of our yard!! :)

Isn't Truth already in the 2nd tri? like maybe not according to Bnb but I thought once you complete the 12th week.. you're technically 2nd tri???

I always thought it was 12wks but its different everywhere, but sure 13wks is?

Its crazy how it's different depending on who you ask! I plan on saying after 12 weeks is done that I'm officially in the 2nd tri.. COME ON 2nd TRI!!!!! :haha:

But if it's once you hit 12 weeks- even better! :thumbup:

I agree ladies I always thought it was week 12/13 ish not 14 but Im just following the bnb rules lol.

Holly when is your NT scan, I cant wait to see that nub.

OMG IT ISN'T SOON ENOUGH!!! :haha:

it's July 14th... next Thursday!

Ahhh i'll be away so will try find internet cafe :winkwink:

Go to Turkey on Saturday, never been abroad in that kind of heat whilst pregnant so dreading it lol, OH can chase our 15mth around :haha:

Aw would love to be going on hols. Last year Spain was hot we left the kids at home thou lol. Only time I ll get that is if I go on honeymoon lol. Lucky poppy. Poppy could I get u to upload a pic for me please;) it's wee scan pic

Hi ladies. Been feeling pretty crappy all week. Puking after meals. What's the deal Im so close to the second tri I could kiss it but this sickness is more like first tri. Anywhoo I have a doctors appointment in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->