BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Truth Iam sick al the time, drains me, never had it this bad:( but it's meant to be a great sign;)

Oo o poppy my fiancée sent u the scan pic did u get it. I've only got it on my phone.

Done a gender test today says it's boys as it's not yellow it murky dark green.

truth- I've been feeling the same way- more sick this week than the last 2 weeks or so- not sure what gives with that! :shrug:

I also have a doctor appointment in the AM.. wish it was an ultrasound BUT @ least I'll be able to hopefully hear the HB and all.

How is the doppler working out for you truth?

Spell~ do you think you're having boys???? that would be fun!!!!

Poppy~ are you all ready for your trip this week?? My parents went out of town today and sent me pics of their hotel and all.. I'm jealous! :)

Spellfairy ive just checked emails and my span filter no email there :wacko: x

Holly i go tomorrow so busy day today getting everything sorted, but i'll be online before i go :happydance:

Hi ladies, my appointment was uneventful. Heard the heartbeat and got a internal ultrasound only to have my cervical length checked so I didnt see the baby. I got back in two weeks same drill lol.

I dont have any ultrasound gel so I havent been usuing my doppler, I tried using lotion but it makes it staticiky lol

Hi ladies, my appointment was uneventful. Heard the heartbeat and got a internal ultrasound only to have my cervical length checked so I didnt see the baby. I got back in two weeks same drill lol.

I dont have any ultrasound gel so I havent been usuing my doppler, I tried using lotion but it makes it staticiky lol

Glad it went well! That sucks that you didn't get to see the baby though :( when will you get your next u/s ? Still doing the elective u/s??

My OB appt. went well. The doctor had a hard time today finding the HB but strangely enough I was very calm while he searched for it and when he did I BUST OUT LAUGHING!!!!!! I was just soooooooooooo happy and and as a result, he lost the position on the doppler :rofl: He thought it was funny too :haha: He found it about 2-3 more times but the baby kept moving! You could tell the baby was far back though and not upfront.. probably why I'm having a problem finding it- STUPID RETROVERTED UTERUS!!! But the HB was nice & strong thankfully! Thank you GOD! I seriously am just so thankful for each passing doctor visit.. super humble and super thankful.

I have go to have a ton of blood work done which I won't do today since I have to go back to work- plus I feel SO today too.

On a BLAH note- I gained 4 lbs in TWO WEEKS. I am totally struggling with keeping my weight down. I think that's about 11 pounds total so far from being preggo .. and the 1st tri isn't even done yet. He said no carbs, no pizza, no pancakes, no bread.. ya know- basically the ONLY thing I seem to want to eat!! lol I am going to try and make a better focus on my eating- I have to since I am not running right now.

But aside from that- good appointment! And I'm smiling! :)

Holly so glad your heard the heartbeat sweetie, my baby was more at the back early on and now my placenta is at the front on the right i dont feel the kicks as hard yet.

Truth use vasaline or baby oil :thumbup:

Aw Holly that's great:) truth u can use water also not lotion. Going to try mine later:) poppy he sent it from I phone:( wee pic of the two blobs in the same sac. Holly test was green last time murky dark green, with girls ur urine is yellow and it goes orange or yellow. It's apparently 87 percent accurate intelligender from america 35$ worth it. It means it's either iden boys or if frats it ll be at least 1:)

Hi ladies sorry I have been MIA, I have been getting ready for my trip.

Saturday this time next week I will sitting on the beach in aruba! I cant wait can hardly sleep at night from anticipation

OMG Im so jealous truth!!!!!! I hope you have a safe trip and hope you enjoy it.....
I hope all the preggo ladies are doing well and baby is doing great!!! :hugs:

Hi Lisa!!!! I am super excited still in the process of packing, im so lazy after work I usually go home and go to bed.

Not TOO bad.. nausea was TERRRRRRRRRIBLE yesterday though! How are you sleeping these days?? I'm having *SUCH* a hard time!

When I am not going to the bathroom every two hours and tossing and turning trying to get comfortable I sleep just fine. I am a belly sleeper and not thats starting to be uncomfortable so I switch from left side to right side every night.

I'm a tummy sleeper too.. and it's just now starting to be a little weird.. I still can though so I am for as long as I can! I know I should start "practicing" but I can't bring myself to!! lol

lol its really an hard adjustment. and I hardly ever sleep on my back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->