BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Great news about trip u lucky devil;) Holly i have awful sickness lately:(
I saw my babies today they were huge. One kept hiding behind another lol. Got a scan pic but only one baby body and the others head. Heartbeat was 130, was only a check to see if babies are ok cos I had tummy aches ant thought I'd another uti. I've been so busy lately as my friend lost her hubby died and she has nobody as she is german and lives in ireland. Poor women. :(

Oh goodness.. that is awful about our friend!!!

Can you post the pic?!??! I'd love to see Spell!

Tomorrow is my big 12 week scan! Pray it goes well ladies!!!

I'm sorry I didn't post sooner. I was there for like THREE HOURS!!!!!!! :dohh: The wait was horrendous!!! They had me come in apparently 45 minutes early to do paperwork.. wtf.. it wasn't that much either.. WASTE of my time!

ANYWAY Ultrasound went AMAZINGLY! baby is soooo much bigger and you could see it kicking and moving its arms and flopping all around. Its incredible how.much the baby has grown in just a matter of weeks!! I got eight great pics which I will post when I get home. Plus.... I had a dream last night that I'd see a pee-pee on the u/s today and I guess my dream was RIGHT bc it is verrrrrrrry clearly a boy!!!!!!!! My son is going to be ecstatic!!!!! Brock cried a little too.. he is so happy. We are both just super thankful. Downs syndrome screening went great. Everything looks perfect and very low risk for any problems which we are very thankful about. So a WONDERFUL appointment!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/hollw79w/fullbodySonogram71411.jpg

Too late I went to your journal because I was getting worried lol but I am glad everything went great. I cant see the pic, let me try from my phone

I'm torn on the nub guess it looks rather girly great pic so cute.

I posted 4 other pics in my journal if you want to take a look.. you can clearly see the pee- pee! :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...our-2nd-little-honeybean-after-mc-3-a-11.html

Lol I'm still saying girl there isn't much angle to your nub. You can't go off a lofty shit before 16 weeks because they look the same

hi m new here and TTC....i ovulated 3 days BACK and had intercourse almost everyday during my fertile time. after 3 dpo i am feeling pain just near right side of my belly button. plz tell what can be that:wacko:

Welll... we shall see.. supposedly by 13 weeks.. its almost 95% accurate .. and the u/s tech was pretty positive. :shrug: We're still having the gender scan August 1st either way to reconfirm! :thumbup:

hi m new here and TTC....i ovulated 3 days BACK and had intercourse almost everyday during my fertile time. after 3 dpo i am feeling pain just near right side of my belly button. plz tell what can be that:wacko:

I'm not sure what that is. you might want to go to the TTC section for this post though :hugs:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/

Wow great pics Holly! That pee pee is huge! I cannot upload my pic to here just facebook grrr. It's like ur pic but at bottom there is another head lo

Wow great pics Holly! That pee pee is huge! I cannot upload my pic to here just facebook grrr. It's like ur pic but at bottom there is another head lo

Thanks Spell!!! That's what the u/s tech said too.. she said no was is it a girl, lol :haha:

Here are Spell's pictures for her!!

Attachments

• Spell1.jpg
    Spell1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
  • spell2.jpg
    spell2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Holly :) first pic was at 10 weeks other one was 12.4 :)baby ones head and body and baby 2 head. It's amazing seeing two babies, thinking a 3d scan would be amazing.

hey old friends, I finally found where you all went to!! How is everyone? I'm hoping to join you soon! I miss all of you! :flower:

Hey pineapple lovely to see u! Have u done a test, could I be wrong to sense ur pregnant

Hey pineapple lovely to see u! Have u done a test, could I be wrong to sense ur pregnant

oh my gosh twins! Congratulations that is amazing news! I really feel like I am, but I'm only 8 dpo, think I had a implantation dip today. I don't know when I am going to start testing, I'm so desperate to know if 1st round of Clomid & good timing worked for us this morning. Maybe Monday at 10 dpo.

Hey ladies...I have been keeping up with this thread looking at all your scan pics etc....and I'm possibly back.....again :shrug:

OK ladies HELP!!! I am totally crapping myself!!! I have felt weird for a couple of days....neck ache for about 4 days and swear my nipples are like they were when they were pregnant..even other half commented that they looked like saucers!! So I go to the shops this afternoon and wander into poundland and pick up some HPT's for the next time we are seriously trying...2 for a £1...strip tests 25miu sensitivity. Great for a POAS addict.

I had my D&C on 18th June and have had no AF since....

So I get home at 4.00pm and decide to go to the loo.....only 9dpo and pee'd in a cup....I know...bad girl right!!! so I dip the cheapie strip and sit on the loo watching the dye run through it and I swear I see a faint line remember just over a week ago I did a 10miu IC to make sure I had def ovulated and the HCG was completely out my system and got a complete stark white BFN. I had a couple of digi's in the draw....so decided what the hell put yourself out of your misery...will say 'not pregnant', other test is prob an evap etc etc...this is what I got...

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/9dpo25miu160711-1.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/digi9dpo16711.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"