BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

How far along was never say never?:( what is link?

I haven't bought nothing yet I was thinking today I'd could do with it as omg twins ( still can't believe it)

I saw them on again on Friday 17.7 and one had hiccups and one was sucking thumb;) then one jump ed on top of the other ( wrestling) getting another big scan on wednsday ;) might ask what they are? It's my we'd girl s 10th birthday on wednsday too:)

well, she was 10w5d today.. and apparently the baby passed at 8w5d :( Super sad... she's one of those people that you just hope a little extra for, ya know? ((sigh))

Here is a link to her journal:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...al-nightmare-hopefully-scan-tomorrow-0-a.html

I'm SO glad things are going well for you my dear! :hugs: That's SOOOO cute!

I think the thing that rocked me with Andrea is she was so worried and then had a great scan just after 8 weeks, so baby must have passed a couple of days later and that's so very sad.
Minky thanks so much for your kind comforting words.

not long now until your little girl is here!!! Look forward to seeing some pictures. X

Spell....yay for the twins doing great! Got any pics to show?? Xx

Hi ladies, well I have survived my first earthquake glad I was sitting down already I am getting so clumsy I might have fell on my face.

I heard about that!!! I'm glad it didn't turn out to be super serious!

I know! Caught everyone completely off guard. So glad Im headed to your state on saturday, lets hope Irene doesnt get in my way.

I know! Caught everyone completely off guard. So glad Im headed to your state on saturday, lets hope Irene doesnt get in my way.

oh yeah.. that's true! From what I Understand.. we're supposed to get the outskirst of it :shrug:

I hope thats true the kids are impatiently waiting for Disney World lol

woo hoo picked up babies heartbeat on Doppler tonight......166bpm xx

I've been trying all week knowing it was waaaaay to early. Funnily enough tonight I had only been trying for a couple of minutes and wasn't really watching the display...and then suddenly heard it!! Got it for around 30 seconds then lost it again then found it for another 30 Seconds. Was cool as OH heard it to:cloud9:

Happy 9 weeks Glowstar!

Holly whats the weather update for Florida?

Woohooo Truth happy 20wks half baked :happydance:

Happy 9wks Glowstar :hugs:

Thanks Poppy, the big scan is tomorrow! Yay so excited to see my LO

Happy 9 weeks Glowstar!! So excited for you that you heard LO's heartbeat!! :)

Happy 20 weeks truth!! Good luck for your scan. Xx

Brynden.....16 weeks already!!!

Hope everyone is well and glowing xx

Happy 20 and 16 weeks truth and b;)

Well at 18 weeks for twins I'm half baked:) il be 19 on sat:) twins are measuring now same day:) scanner kept saying girls til I questioned it, then he went oops looks like that's defo a boy! (wee willy) he didn't check other cos It was a twin to twin transfusion scan and as ther apparently identicals it should be two boys . My wee girl was ten years yesterday too:) brilliant:) omfg I'm having twins lol. I sooo want a 3/4 d scan

Hello ladies just thought I would have a catch up and check in.

Holiday was lovely and I did chill out no temping and ran out of opks so I am relying on cm and usual symptoms to predict I am around 11dpo today, bfn on an IC this morning but just did it to serve a need to poas. We did plenty of bding and at the end of the dat no matter what else you do thats what counts.

Glad to here you are all well, was thinking of you truth when I saw the earthquake on the news. Glow cant believe that you are 9 weeks already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->