BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Hi Debzie :hugs::hugs:

Glad you had a lovely holiday. Looks like you O'd around CD18.....could be too early to test yet :winkwink: Hope this is it for you....you've got the BD'ing WELL covered!!

Spellfairy prepare for double trouble boys are such an handful especially at 2.

Glad you had a good holiday Debz. Hope that bfp follows soon.

Its anatomy scan day! I will update with good nes hopefully fxd later.

Good to hear from you Deb :hugs: I hope you still get some good news this month! :hugs:

Spell~ congrats on the little men! I'll try and post the pics today for you :)

Truth~ good luck today!!!!

Poppy~ how are you holding up these days??

From what I read ur not allowed to call them double trouble he he. Sends twin mums potty lol. Were suppose to reply double the love he he. Aw my sister had two boys year apart and wee devils lol apparently with identicals they sleep at same time and entertain each other. Normally kids are very good for me so hears hoping.

Spell - awe congrats on your two little boys - that will be so exciting!!

Truth - good luck at your scan!!

Im back ladies another two weeks of no bedrest. Cervix is still long and closed. Baby measuring right on target all of his organs are developing great. Im so happy right now. Now I can enjoy my Florida vacation with a sound peace of mind.

The pics just of body parts, they said they dont do 3d until 22 weeks but they will give me a few then since I come every two weeks anyone

How long ur cervix? Mine was 4 plus but I thought monitor said 3cms but doc said 4

Hi Spell~ I'm fine! :hugs: We didn't even really get any rain.. up north got hit worse!!!

Hi ladies.....here's baby Glowie measuring 1 day ahead (10 weeks 1 day)....was jumping and waving :cloud9::cloud9:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo_60778139-B501-9067-95C1-3FF482F275EA.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwww ... what a cute lil bub Glowstar!!!! :cloud9:

ladies, mind if I join? This was my first cycle on Soy.. Just got my :bfp: I'm 3w2d, early days & super nervous cause of 2 previous losses, but excited for another go.. I'm 9DPO, testing again in the morning, but pretty sure this is it :thumbup:

BFP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->