BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Well this will be my third boy so my family or friends wont throw me one lol. If it was a girl I would have had one. But honestly with a two year old I already have so much boy stuff in my house I just need minor things, the biggest item will be my double stroller.

ahhhh ok.. I understand. I REALLY think each baby should be celebrated! that's just ME.. and EVERY new mom could use diapers and such! I'd throw you a party if I was up there! :)

Lol I have been pondering the idea of throwing him a welcoming party. Buts is going to we winter and I worry about germs lol.

:hi: ladies!!!

:hi: minky, have a safe and wonderful labor...

just a quick update on me: had b/w done yesterday and results were great... doc wants me to continue my estrogen and progesterone meds and wants a repeat of the b/w on Monday AND a pregnancy test BUT Im not going to wait until Monday to find out if Im pregnant or not so Ive decided to test Saturday morning :happydance: I will update again soon :hugs:

hope you're all doing well :hugs:

Hi ladies, how was everyone's weekend? Anyone brought any baby stuff yet?

Happy 28 weeks Poppy!!!!!

Ermmm few dresses and vests thats it lol. How you feeling?

Awwww your finally brought dresses Im so glad. You have to post pictures. I havent brought a thing yet, I want to wait until I reach 24 weeks at least.

Im becoming a nervous wreck my 20 week scan is friday thats the same time my last pregnancy went down hill. I just hope my cervix is holding up.

:hi:

Poppy~ that's great that you bought a couple of dresses! I'm sure it must be weird getting girl stuff after 4 boys!

I've bought the baby bedding .. this is what we picked:

https://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webst...gw9nT4pHfdC6jTvbGCx18k!-1666188994!1177992322

my MIL bought us a gilder & ottoman.. and a few boxes of diapers.. that's about it so far !

I'm ready for Friday already :haha:

Holly it just went to the Kohls main site not the bedding try to repost the link

Turtle bedding:

https://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/ba...CaLo+Baby+Turtle+Reef+6pc+Turtle+Crib+Set.jsp

Happy 28 weeks Poppy!!! awww you must be so excited now...especially getting to buy little girls things :kiss:

LOVE that bedding Holly! It's gorgeous!! :hugs:

I'm really struggling to stay positive at the moment. Especially after what happened on another thread I'm on today (Neversaynever) who Holly knows :cry: I just feel that everywhere I look on this forum is a constant reminder of MC and I'm kind of freaking out.
I want to be supportive but a flip side of me is really struggling to cope with all the negativity and it's really playing with my sanity :nope:

I'm just wishing the days away until my next scan next Thursday.

Happy 28 weeks Poppy!!! awww you must be so excited now...especially getting to buy little girls things :kiss:

LOVE that bedding Holly! It's gorgeous!! :hugs:

I'm really struggling to stay positive at the moment. Especially after what happened on another thread I'm on today (Neversaynever) who Holly knows :cry: I just feel that everywhere I look on this forum is a constant reminder of MC and I'm kind of freaking out.
I want to be supportive but a flip side of me is really struggling to cope with all the negativity and it's really playing with my sanity :nope:

I'm just wishing the days away until my next scan next Thursday.

I know Andrea's (Neversaynever) loss REALLLLLLY upset me too :cry: Its like you are NEVER safe until you hold that baby in your arms. Seeing it happen reignites those worries and concerns for sure. :nope: I feel like I'm fairly far along- but really- I'm not- I still have FIVE MONTHS where something can happen which seems like forever. I'm just hoping and praying that everything goes well... and just praying that this little bean is nice and healthy!

Hang in there Glowstar.. we're ALL here in the same boat together :flower:

Hi everyone

I really want to hug you all and try my best to reassure you as it seems that quite a few of you are feeling anxious or worried about the moment. :hugs:

Glowstar - your scan picture from seven weeks shows a viable embryo with head and body already clearly defined. I had a similar picture at the same stage (7 weeks 4 days) and the consultant told me that, as the scan showed the baby's measurements and heartbeat were on track, my little one had an excellent chance of developing normally. I had been so worried as I'd had an early loss last October and had experienced some bleeding. Now here I am at 38 weeks and I'm going to meet that baby a week tomorrow! Please try not to worry - other people's losses are very sad and upsetting, but they don't mean you will be unlucky too!

Holly - it is rare for problems to develop in later stages of pregnancy, so try to relax. You've carried a healthy baby full term before so there's no reason why you shouldn't do it again!

Truthbtold - I'm sure that your healthcare provider is monitoring you extra carefully after last time and will give you the best advice for the health of both you and your baby. Forewarned is forearmed!

Lisa2010 - good luck and torrents of baby dust for you. You'll make that little bean soon. X

Poppy - yay for 28 weeks and little dresses. :happydance::happydance:

Minky (who still hasn't packed a hospital bag. Baby's not making any sign that she wants to get into exit position, so I reckon that nothing much is going to happen before my C-section next Tuesday. She's still back-to-back with her head a long way from my cervix, but at least that means I don't feel like I've got a watermelon between my legs! I'm happy with all this now I know I don't have to do the VBAC thing.) XXXX

Awww wish you well for next week Minky, it seems to have gone so fast :happydance: cant wait to read your birth story and see some pictures of your little princess :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Minky, its almost that time are you ready? I will be on holiday as you lovely uk ladies call it so I wont be around until the 3rd. Hopefully by then you have had time to add your birth story.

How far along was never say never?:( what is link?

I haven't bought nothing yet I was thinking today I'd could do with it as omg twins ( still can't believe it)

I saw them on again on Friday 17.7 and one had hiccups and one was sucking thumb;) then one jump ed on top of the other ( wrestling) getting another big scan on wednsday ;) might ask what they are? It's my we'd girl s 10th birthday on wednsday too:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->