BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Thanks Poppy!

Brynden I would so pay for an scan, I dont have enough patience when I am anxious lol

I know! I'm probably gonna pay for one - I just worry that something will be wrong cuz we haven't had a "medical" scan yet - and I don't wanna find out at a private scan...cuz they can't even tell you anything there...cuz they're not doctors

Yea it was so cute - already bouncing around :) I can't wait to see how much it's grown at the next one. The private place said I can book at 17 weeks to find out the gender...I might wait just one more week just to make sure they can tell... But I'm nervous!!

You ladies are surely zooming along now :hugs: can't believe how far along you all are!!! look forward to scan pics xx

Here's mine from Saturday 7 weeks 1 day

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo_65799DC3-1B1D-4A98-161F-64DCBCFEFE12.jpg

Ahhhh Glowstar :happydance: be like a little cute gummy bear in a few weels like Brynden's :hugs:

Holly- I cant see the pics you posted in your journal ;(

I'm sorry my dear! I'll post them differently here:

Just to update on this thread.. everything went great thankfully! Baby is measuring in the 18 weeks and a few days range so a little ahead but that makes me happy! I have a video.. not sure how to post that.. but here are the pics.. the baby kept putting his hand by his face.. so cute.. and his lil tootsies are SO tiny! They said he weighed 1/2 a pound today! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 17w4d.1.jpg
    17w4d.1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 17w4d.2.jpg
    17w4d.2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 17w4d.tootsies.jpg
    17w4d.tootsies.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 17w4d.4.jpg
    17w4d.4.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi everyone

It's great to see all these brilliant scan images, girls. Between you all, your pics from the last few days cover a baby's development from 7 to 28 weeks. Each and every one of those little darlings is looking absolutely perfect, so well done!

Glowstar - yay, your little bean is devloping nicely. :happydance: I went for an early scan at 7 weeks too and got a really similar pic. It's amazing how you can already see that the head and body are forming.

Truth - hooray that you don't have to go on bedrest. :happydance: Fingers crossed that it stays that way. Your potty shot makes me laugh! :haha:

Poppy and Holly - your babies are too cute. Just wanna munch them up. :winkwink:

Less than 2 weeks till I meet baby now as my C-section is Tues 30th August. Been a bit mixed up about it because I originally wanted to go for a VBAC but my baby is in an awkward position, so I reckon it's for the best. Plus, the birth of my DS was such a trauma that I don't want a repeat of that (ended up having a C-section under general anaesthetic after 3 day induction). I'm feeling excited now though and relieved that both me and my hubby will be able to see our baby as soon as she is born. Whoopee! When she kicks, I can feel the outline of her foot against my tummy as she is back-to-back. Can't wait to see that little pinkee for real!

Minky X

Thank you Minky :hugs:

Wow.. that won't be long before you meet your little bean! EXCITING!

Oh my goodness.. your last birthing experience definitely sounds traumatic! I would probably end up going for the C-section too .. as much as I know that stinks :( BUT as long as you get the baby here safely~ that's all that matters!

Hi Minky......we will be rooting for you. I can't wait to see pics. I have never went into labor myself always been induced. It would he nice to have a natural fast labor for once. My dream delivery would be a water birth. So excited for you.

Wow how cool are those pics Holly!!!! looks like he is sucking his thumb!!! :kiss:

Awww Minky cant wait :happydance: plus if she's back to back you DONT want a labour like that, my first son Rhys was back to back and omg neverrrrrrrrrrrr again was horrid labour. Enjoy the rest whilst you can :haha:

Holly lovely n clear pictures :hugs:

Hope everyone is well xx

Good Morning ladies,

I just finished my baby registry which is more like a check list for myself since I wont be having a baby shower. Cant wait to go shopping!

Good Morning ladies,

I just finished my baby registry which is more like a check list for myself since I wont be having a baby shower. Cant wait to go shopping!

that's awesome!! Why aren't you having a baby shower?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->