BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

I call her that now so may as well put Serenity Rose on :happydance: Been MW today she's breech atm, thought i could feel her feet twiddling down there all the time :haha:

She actually jumps on it and ive nearly been caught out a few times before making the bathroom lol

Poppy that happens to me all the time. My bladder is so weak lol

Im trying to find a new home before the birth so will see if i have time for a nursery, anyone else?

Hi Lisa, how are you?

Poppy, I made a nursery up last time and didnt use it so this time I am still on the fence.

Yea the nursery will have to wait a bit over here... we're currently house hunting but not finding anything yet...If we haven't found anything by october or november we'll be deciding to stay here till baby is a few months old and then look again...Although it would be nice to move first!

wow Truth you've grown :happydance:

I did my 30wk one yesterday below x

Attachments

• Photo0030.jpg
    Photo0030.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
Lmao poppy we look the same size and you have me by 8 weeks guess that means I'm the fatty.

Holly you have too add your bump pic. Is your tummy still flat?

I'm not on the PC where I have the pics saved.. but they are on my journal:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ur-2nd-little-honeybean-after-mc-3-a-125.html

I can DEFINITELY see a difference from my 17 week one and the one I just took this past Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->