BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Ive not craved anything yet :shrug: not eating any different than before, will see if i crave anything later x

Funnily enough I've been craving curry and mexican since last week been eating it every night does nothing for my wind could have blown the duvet off last night lol. I've been good a cut right back on tje caffine and junk food. I know this too will go out of the window when the ms kicks in I lived on jacket potatoes and glucose drinks when i was pregnant with my daughter. Until 16 weeks then i made up gor it nd put on 3 stone. Not good. X

I cant believe you havent craved anything Poppy lol lucky you. I just ate lunch and feel like a blimp. When the nausea sets in I knmow its time to cut the grease out.

I dtd for the first time since getting my BFP, and after my big O I had some really light spotting, dont think I will be doing that again, well atleast I wont O.

Didnt get a craving till 3rd Tri with all 4 boys... then it was packets and packets of mints lol.

Got MS 24-7 on week 8 & 9 with this one and its gone, just occassional waves of sickness when im hungry or when ive eaten now, but omg my bbs are still hurting n made worse with korben jumping all over me and banging them :dohh:

I still havnt dtd just not in the mood for it yet plus before 12wks i was too scared to x

Honestly I wasnt in the mood either lol. I felt bad for DH. But after that scare he has to wait a while.

Then I will be scheduled for my cerclage at 12 weeks so he might have suffer for quite some time.

Thinking about buying mine an inflatuable doll keep him off my back :rofl:

might try that too :rofl: I just dont want to do it. Have done a few time before he went away. He said he wants to get as much in as possible as he gets banned when I start spotting.

Poor OH hey they have to be strong, we are going through the tuff stuff lol and spotting is the worse Deb, so DH better go sit down for a while.

With both my pregnancies I have spotted from about 5 to six weeks through to 10 weeks with dd. That's the reason my mmc was diagnosed before my 12 week scan as I was having scans every week or so. They couldnt find a cause in each pregnancy was not coming from around the babs. We dont get our progesterone levels checked and I think I had decidual breakthrough bleeding. May try progesterone cream if it starts in a low dose.

With a bit of luck if my progesterone is low causing the spotting it will boost it back up. Read tonnes on the net how its safe in small doses to use in pregnancy. Im still temping too so if my temp drops with the spotting going to use it. X

Just got a telephone call from the midwife she basically told me I do not fit the criteria to be referred for an early scan as I have not had multiple miscarriages. Explained in all of my pregnancies I have spotted and bled early on and still that is not a reason. I have to wait until I start bleeding then see my gp. If I am under 7 weeks I will be referred to Gyne and if over may get a scan. Its shite no bloods nothing. They do nothing to offer you any sort of reassurances her parting comment was I will see you after you are 8 weeks.

Awwww that sucks I know you wanted an early scan, fxd you dont start spotting ot temps decline. When should temps start declining?

I stopped not long after my BFP cos i know your temps can be eratic once pregnant and id freak, but it did drop once i got my BFP i know that x

Don't know whwn your temps do start going down thought they stopped up through first tri when the placenta takes over the production. I'm just going to wait it out. If i get too anxious am going to see my gp. X

I read to many M/C stories in the first tri section now I feel worried. I dont even know why I read them I already knew they would make me worried.

Truth think thats natural, i try to avoid the stories especially when i know the title of the thread isnt going to have a good outcome x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->