BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

how long should I hold my urine in? I haven't pee'd since 9am this morning..

well ladies I took it a few minutes ago and bfn..I knew it would be so now Im just waiting for AF to show... :winkwink:

Aww Lisa BFNs suck big style.
Today has been a good day went to work on late shift and spoke with one of the girls who too has had miscarriages and she reasurred me that what I am feeling is very normal so I feel good. Still crampy and starving all the time but other than than good. x

Great to see your feeling better Deb.

Im crampy, hungry and tired! Great combination lol.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Im sat here eating a cream walnut cake nom nom :haha: but think im gonna get heartburn after it lol

Lisa huge hugs we routing for you on the Soy :hugs:

That sounds good! I cant wait for my tacos at lunch time.
Poppy last time I checked you had one vote girl lol, I see you started your own as well hopefully we can get some more votes.

Yeah i did but omg that website is useless lol 50 odd views and a few votes :shrug: roll on 4th June lol

thanks ladies!

debzie, Im so glad to hear you're more positive and feeling better. :hugs:

truth, great symptoms...

thanks poppy!

as for me, still in limbo. AF has not shown up yet. when we want her to show, she's not here and when we don't want her to show, she shows up...... "WITCH! please only show up when you're invited, thank you!" lol

Hi Lisa, I know the feeling.... oh the games the witch plays lol.

Poppy that site gets on my nerves always crashing, its so annoying. That is the only site I visit that does that all the time.

Drove me mad last night ended up double posting :dohh:

Ermmm top of my head without taking an hour to get on 2 girls 2 boys lol gonna be a boy just know it :dohh::haha:

Awww Im keeping my fingers crossed that at least one of us gets a girl but both us getting a girl would be great!

Think it will be you, i mean look at my scan it looks like a boy pmsl geeezz more willys around the house x

LOL I cant take the three willys I have in my house now, drives me crazy!

I would love a baby boy then again my daughter might as well be one she is such a tom boy. Oh would love one too he said hes moving out if any more females are in this house.

I got the metalic taste today and excess saliva still crampy too. Not as hungry today. Still feeling positive. X

Debz we'll just swap at birth if i get boy n you get girl :haha: glad your positive sweetie bloody damn hard after a MC to try think that way :hugs:

Great yo see you online Deb and feeling positive.

I wish I could say I wasnt eatting much or at least eatting the same. I have been craving mexican the last two days. After week 6 and I start puking the cravings usually subside until the third trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->