BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

:hugs::hugs: Debzie, I know how you feel but I think everything will be fine!

Thanks ladies just having a bad day. x

We will all have those but we will get through them together :hugs:

Hi ladies! Stopping by to see how you're all doing.

Erika, my mother's day was great thanks!

Debzie, sending you lots of hugs. :hugs:

:hi: poppy!

:hi: everyone else I missed.

:hugs:

Glad you had a good mothers day Lisa your chart says your on Cd 28 when do you expect to O?

I have to change my ticker. AF due today but she's still a no show. I know I'm definitely not preggo so I'm just waiting for her to arrive.

Good luck Lisa with your soy cycle. I took all of mine at night to reduce the side effects. Think cd 3-7 seems to be a winning formula. X

Thanks ladies for the support yestetday oh is away and so had no one to talk to rang him last night and had a good heart to heart feeling better today. What will be will be and i cannot change fate. X

Good Morning Ladies, Im feeling refreshed today, Still crampy blahhhh!

Lisa so glad you got your soy ready to do, I did 3-7 my first cycle, then 2-6 that last two cycles and got my BFP! I hope you have poppy's luck and get a bfp on the first time taking soy.

Debzie, your right things our out of our control, we are mere puppets lol. How are you feeling today?

Hi everyone :flower:

Good luck Lisa :dust::dust:

Truth did you post piccy on that in-gender site? :happydance:

Im going to try to do it now, if I cant get it done from work I am going to pm you my login information so you can post it.

Okay I posted it, Its in the ultrasound gender prediction board, "skull/nub theory" my screen name is destined4greatness, in case you want to stalk it lol

Poppy what is the exact gestation during that scan I forgot they like that bit of information

Awww thanks :kiss:

Ermmm had that scan at 12+3 days :thumbup: im gonna stalk it after dinner :happydance:

thanks ladies!!!

Im going to do cd2-6 and do what truth did: cd2-3 120mg, cd4-5 160mg, cd6 200mg. if no bfp i'll change it up the month after.

so ladies no AF yet. I WAS going to do a FRER this morning w/FMU but I got to work and totally forgot that I was going to test and pee'd myself out LOL. Im 15dpo today (I think I O'd on cd14 but not really sure b/c I wasn't OPKing, temping, or doing anything). not sure if I should test this afternoon or tomorrow morning :shrug: we'll see :winkwink:

I was going to ask you yesterday what makes you so sure this isnt your month?

the reason why I say that is b/c I only had :sex: one time during my fertile period (cd8), actually it wasn't even during my fertile period and I think I O'd on cd14. if it's a bfp, that means the :spermy: would have had to stay inside me for a whole 6 days OR I O'd earlier than I thought... right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->