BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

The hip monster, this is me after baby two. Apparently I was about 4 weeks pregnant here with my angel baby but had no idea.
wedding.jpg
7/30/2010

This is me on the far left 6wks after having korben 18mth ago :haha:

Attachments

• SDC12102.jpg
    SDC12102.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 13
Truth you look stunning!!!!

I've actually been predicted a baby boy born in March 2012 by 3 spookie women so we will see....still undecided wether to find out or not :wacko:

We've already picked a girls name...Heidi :flower:

Thanks Glowstar, are you an NT Scan at 12-14 weeks so wee can see that nub?

No, I refused any of the NT screening and blood tests...caused me so much stress last time as I was high risk for Spina Bifada but baby was fine.

Next scan is in November at 20 weeks.

Oh so much for Nub guessing but I can understand your reasoning. Those false positives drive people crazy.

November i'll hopefully have this one :happydance: just hoping she turns head down by 36wks and thanks ladies think im just starting to feel my age now getting old :(

Awwww your not old Poppy. Those babies are going to keep you young.

Truth~ you look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! SO pretty! And I for sure have the hip thing going on.. and a tushie!

Poppy~ you are silly ! YOU LOOK GREAT even preggo!!!!!

Since we're sharing pics~ here is a pic from my wedding a year ago.. .. and one of my handsome lil man who I LOVE! funny how I didn't feel "in shape" then and NOW.. gosh .. I WISH I was back there :haha:

Attachments

• 247 (2).jpg
    247 (2).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 205 (2).jpg
    205 (2).jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 8
Awww Holly you look gorgeous too and your DH looks yummy :haha:

Lol@Poppy

Holly you look beautiful and your little boy is handsome.

Ive been on a no sex ban for 30wks :haha: no seriously dtd once at 22wks and got aweful cramps so noooooooooooo sex now, his bits will have to drag on the floor lol

What are yall complaining about I haven't dtd since week 11 and can't until after I get these stitches out lol. Awww I feel bad for all our Dh's.

My drive through roof. If I could I would anytime lol. This morning;) tmi? Aye ok sorry lol. Well twins are doing grand but one is lying on my low lying kidney and the pain comes and goes I can't do nowt:( urologist on fri:( oh I have a 3d scan on monday

I'm glad you are well spell!!

I have a subchorionic hemmorage and I'm not able to have sex either... very scary :cry: I am hoping its healed and better when I go for my next scan on the 20th. Had some.very minor spotting yesterday which scares the crap out of me. And my sex drive IS through the roof too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->