BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Lovely bumps ladies :hugs: Holly I see progression but your looks like an 'all baby' bump. Bet you come home in your normal pre-pregnancy jeans!!!

Lovely bumps ladies :hugs: Holly I see progression but your looks like an 'all baby' bump. Bet you come home in your normal pre-pregnancy jeans!!!

:rofl: I haven't worn my regular jeans in like 3 months :rofl: I WISH!

I'm for SURE thicker!! :)

Happy 11 weeks Glowstar, you want to add a bump pic?

I love the avatar pic Poppy!

OK here's my 11 week bump....bit of a crap picture as OH took it :wacko:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo_7142D727-3FF2-315B-928E-CE72F2CA4B5E.jpg

Agree you look fab, think i need a body transplant looking at yours :haha:

I cant see it, stupid work computer. Let me log in through my phone

I am not tiny....I was 66K last week! I think my bump is big for 11 weeks :wacko: Think I was about this size at 20 weeks with my first :haha:

Bit worried about what my tattoo is going to look like in a few weeks!

66 k is DEFINITELY a good size! I'm like 25-30 pounds heavier than you!!!! How tall are you???

I'm 5ft6 Holly. I always used to be around 53k so 66k sounds like a lot to me. It's an age thing though....my weight started to creep up when I hit around 37.

Funny because I think you look super slim in your piccies...would have NEVER said you were 25-30lbs heavier than me!!! Hope I didn't offend you before....what I was trying to say was it looks like an all baby bump....hope mine is like that :winkwink:

Awwww Glowstar you look great...love the tattoo!

Thanks Truth :winkwink: I had it done on a whim when I was 38. The logo in the middle is for Capricorn and the pawprints have the 'pad' part as an upside down love heart.....because I LOVE dogs and used to show mine. I designed it with the tattoo artist. I don't ever regret having it done but will be interesting so see how it stretches during pregnancy :wacko:

I'm 5ft6 Holly. I always used to be around 53k so 66k sounds like a lot to me. It's an age thing though....my weight started to creep up when I hit around 37.

Funny because I think you look super slim in your piccies...would have NEVER said you were 25-30lbs heavier than me!!! Hope I didn't offend you before....what I was trying to say was it looks like an all baby bump....hope mine is like that :winkwink:

I know what you mean... I am SO much heavier than I want to be.. I was around where you are at my wedding last year.. I'm 5'7..

I've gained like 18-19lbs with this pregnancy :wacko: .. so a smidgen on the high end but I'm not allowed to exercise at all- not even walking right now- so it's unfortunate but it's going to happen :shrug:

You definitely didn't offend.. it's a compliment for sure! Good thing I don't post tushie pics bc then you'd see where the weight is :haha:

lol@ Poppy.

I have a total of 5 tattoos. I turn 30 in February all I can say is I really enjoyed my 20's lol.

That's where most of mine is too!!! :blush: I've noticed as I've got older my arse cheeks are moulding into the the back of my thighs....days of a pert bottom are well and truly over. Oh well the :baby:'s make it all worth it :cloud9:

OK guy's...is it a boy or a girl....HR on the doppler seems to be around 156bpm....so I'm thinking girl but then maybe that's because it's all I've ever had I don't know any different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->