BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

I hope everything works out great for you two but I know they will. We have all been through too much to stop the party now.

Truth ur are a beautiful curvy women.;)

Holly omg so scary, saw it on ur facebook when I was in hospital at an emergency, one is lying on my etopic kidney :( but I'm ok otherwise and not boosting but I'm dtd as often as I can omg the drive is knackering my younger man lol

I still can't believe I'm carrying twins!!!

Truth ur are a beautiful curvy women.;)

Holly omg so scary, saw it on ur facebook when I was in hospital at an emergency, one is lying on my etopic kidney :( but I'm ok otherwise and not boosting but I'm dtd as often as I can omg the drive is knackering my younger man lol

I still can't believe I'm carrying twins!!!

definitely enjoy it! I feel like ours was short lived.. I waited til 10 weeks to DTD and now we're back to NONE :nope:

Thanks Spell!

I wish I had twins, I have twin uncles there super close. They still live one house apart from eachother, both married with 5 kids lol. They both a Boxer (dog).

Okay my pregnancy rant for today is: I miss painting my toe nails and sleeping on my belly!

:cry: SLEEPING ON MY BELLY! OHHHHHHHH HOW I MISS THEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

My rant of the week is being woken up every 2hrs for the bathroom cos she jumps on my bladder :cry:

Mine is I've puked twice in the mornings this week!!! where the hell did that come from...so far all I've had is nausea but to start puking in week 11!!!

Hi everyone,
What an eventful 10 days! Isabella Marie was born at 9.27am on tues 30th august, weighing 7lbs 3 oz. She is perfect and everything is going well with my soya baby. The c-section was straightforward and we're both doing well. I promise to fill in mote details when I have time.

I hope you are all well.

Minky Xx

OMG Minky she is beautiful and lovely name :hugs::hugs::hugs: glad everything went well lovely :kiss:

I have been waiting to hear from you Minky, she is so adorable. Congrats. I am glad everything went well. Get as much rest as you can and update us when you can.

Congrats mummy minky;)

I keep waking up on my belly? Is that bad? I hate my left side lying grrr. Need to turn bed around so I do it more as I hate facing him ESP when he snores arghh!!!

I keep getting travel sick when Iam driving, also I sleep at 11/12 then up at 230am, 400am,6&7arghhh jump jump on my bladdr and kidney. Be worth it though;) yah for our soy babies.

Congratulations minky first o many soy babies on this thread. Haven't checked in for a while. Tbh got a touch of the green eyed monster at you ladies but im over it now hopefully you will understand. Well imon scond cycle of soy and eaiting to ovulate. Could be out of the running this cycle as i am probs due to ov on wednesday and oh ad you know works set during the week. Just gping to get plenty of bding in this weekend and hope for the best. Maybe fate will intervene. X

I understand how you feel Deb. When I lost my little girl I didn't visit my due date club because of jealously and hurt. Couldn't even bring myself to log in.

Congrats Spell and Holly on 21 weeks.

Congratulations minky first o many soy babies on this thread. Haven't checked in for a while. Tbh got a touch of the green eyed monster at you ladies but im over it now hopefully you will understand. Well imon scond cycle of soy and eaiting to ovulate. Could be out of the running this cycle as i am probs due to ov on wednesday and oh ad you know works set during the week. Just gping to get plenty of bding in this weekend and hope for the best. Maybe fate will intervene. X

:hugs: Miss you my dear! :hugs:

I know how hard it is to be on here AT ALL after a MC.. :hugs:

I hope those sperm are super sperm and last the maximum for you!!

:dust:

Hello all looks like i did ovulate yestetday just in time for oh to come home. hope you are all well. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->