BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Darn that sucks.. especially considering who your employer is! Two thumbs down!!!

Exactly how I feel Holly!

Am I the only one over the second tri boards I have been lurking in the 3rd tri boards for the last two weeks lol. Seems like just yesterday I was lurking from the 1st tri boards anxious to get in the 2nd tri.

Lol i went into the 2nd tri early may as well gate crash the 3rd tri boards too.

Hope ur all doing well ladies? This is the thread I would frequent the most and only when someone posts;) truth hope ur resting up the minute u get home! I'm so tired today keep falling asleep:( I've been doing a lot of dot and gardening and going to builders yards etc trying to sort things before winter and babies come. Did I also mention I have 6 dogs too lol? Their winter dogs so they are very active right now! Although we have a few days of sunshine promised:) and it's bliss:) hows the weather and how are ur bumps ? Mine Is currently kicking like mad and I am not sure who is who lol

6 dogs? ohhhhh my :haha:

Weather is lovely today but making me crammed lol... Think its bump pic time ladies :wacko:

My 33wk one :thumbup:

Attachments

• 33wk.jpg
    33wk.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 5
6 dogs lol Spell you are brave. I couldnt even handle one puppy. I only kept him 3 weeks lol. Dont over do it with the gardening you have double trouble in there lol.

Poppy you look great.

I just realized Spell and Holly are due on the same day!

So they are :happydance:

Ive no energy today cant even bring myself to peel potates for tea how bad is that :dohh:

It must be in the air. its rainy here today so thats not helping at all.

Its really hot here for a change, bit breathless today so that not helping x

Oh I hate humidity, I can deal with heat though.

I have been having sweet cravings all week. Sunday I baked a strawberry cake with cream cheese icing, yesterday I went to the bakery and brought a slice of strawberry shortcake and today I want apple pie and ice cream.

Only wanted sweet things with this one rest was savoury stuff, but not got any cravings. Got weighed yesterday for 1st time since i was 6wks... 6wks i was 65kg's yesterday 72kg's so not put much on :shrug:

lol when I was pregnant with my girl I didnt gain much weight either but with my boys I pack on 30 to 50 pounds lol so not fun trying to get it back off.

*Think its because my appetite not really changed... starting to get uncomfortable BHs now can tell when your near the end once they start :argh:

Had 3 in space of 10 mins they not nice..... oh well more to come :haha:

When is your next appointment? When do they start checking your cervix?

We dont have internals over in the UK till we're in labour. Next consultant appointment when im 37wks...midwife at 36wks

lol they invade our bodies in the US. Guess there just pervs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"