BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

lol Your have Poppy beat.

I havent brought a thing still nervous I guess. I will in by 30 weeks. We still have so much from DS2 but I will get him some new things likes onesies, pajamas, night gowns (I love night gowns so great for middle of the night changes.) A few outfits and a bouncy seat.

lol.. I don't know how you can AVOID it Poppy.. after having all boys.. I'd be girl shopping like CRAZY!!!

Aww, I understand being nervous Truth.. maybe at 26 weeks you should go get something.. besides.. viability goes from like 39% to 80% between 24-26 weeks.. and you're pretty much there.. but to get something sort of like a vote of confidence! I have a GREAT feeling that everything is just fine for you!!! :hugs:

:haha: Holly think im just scared it'll come out a boy :dohh: lovely bump sweetie :hugs:

Truth happy 24th week :happydance:

Thanks Holly, I may just get his coming home outfit.

Poppy lol stop it, she is a girl lol. Will you go shopping and enjoy it.

Truth u sure ur having just one with that 12 weeks bump pic? Poppy how was ur 3 d scan? Truth with twins it's 22/25 weeks with scans as they become very squashed. Mine look bit skinny so aim going back :) 4 oct so next Sunday. I've been so busy lately, just got garden 130ft long all dug up and all rubble shifted and house painted, were getting new double glazing soon and sonmuch more to do. Went on gumtree and saw twin car seats so I contacted women amazingly she has two sets of twins and lives on my road (rural so amazing) and I bought her two grace car seats, 2 Moses baskets, 1 stand and two vibrating bouncers and she gave me them all for £50!!!!! Could believe it. His mum is buying us double buggy and I just have to get another cot and highchairs and playmate and loadsa clothes so all is going well:)

You got some fab bargains :thumbup:

My 3D scan with this one was great had it at 26wks and few pics below x

Attachments

• BABYBOND MANCHESTER_13.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_13.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_14.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_14.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 6
Omg that's brilliant!!! I got a few pics but not as good! Hopefully if it's in 2 weeks from then it ll be good:)

Hi Ladies, I have been MIA a little bit, been kinda down. At my last appointment my cervix measured shorter. It went from 3.47cm to 2cm so the doc has placed me on modified bedrest with weekly injections of 17 progesterone (which i think DH is enjoying giving me lol) Now I go for weekly cervical length measurements.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Not good Truth make sure you rest as much as possible keep bubba cooking longer :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Poppy Im trying.

Happy belated 33 weeks. Poor baby girl coming home to no clothes lol

lol im buying some next week... just been midwives and she moved from breech position n head down now thankfully :happydance:

Thats great news! So glad little momma is cooperating. Post pics after you go shopping. I love little girls clothes.

I'm sorry Truth.. hopefully it won't get any shorter for another 12 weeks or so!!! Are you still going to work??

Sorry to hear that truth. C'mon truths cervix HOLD ON!!!! Sending you hugs xxx

Thanks ladies, Holly Im at work doing nothing really sitting at my desk typing stuff all day. I really cant afford to give up my income just yet. I still havent rebuild my leave from my last two pregnancies. So lets hope LO turns breech for now that way is doesnt put too much pressure on my cervix. Funny thing the ladies in the incompetant cervix group think Im doing great, at this stage most of them only had 1cm of cervix lol. So Im praying for another 12 weeks then he can come on out.

I would be asking my doc to write me out of work! do you get disability benefits????

So do you know what position the baby is in right now?? My baby was head down when I went last week..

On another note.. I'm having two 3d/4d u/s (comes as a package) and I get my first one tomorrow so I'm excited about that!

Truth sounds like 2cm better than 1cm at your gestation, but try not to stand too long with the added gravity :hugs:

Holly looking forward to some pic's then :happydance:

Holly Nope the federal government doesnt offer short term disability. I have been searching for another option and right now its leave without pay under the family medical leave act. I cant do 12 weeks now and 12 weeks once the baby comes unless i have no other choice. I am hoping the shots will keep me steady for now.

Poppy the only time I get out this chiar is to go to the bathroom lol. I try to drink most of my water at home since the bathroom is closer. DH picks my up from work and my best friend drops me off to work.

Good stay on the chair or im gonna book a flight and glue you to it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->