BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

I wish I could do a water birth but we dont have many places that do that in the US and my insurance wont cover it.

:hi:

Poppy~ adorable bump pic!!!

Truth~ you always make me crave things :rofl:

I just got back from my 3d/4d us.. It didn't go as great as I had planned which I had anticipated... I knew going in my anterior placenta was going to be an issue and it was. It was harder to see him as a result. Plus- my little man was CONKED OUT almost the whole time!!!!!!! I even had some coffee 30 minutes prior and nada!!!! What's funny is that last week he was head down- and last night I had A LOT of major kicking in my belly button so figured he'd still be head down but --nope-- he was head up this morning! She had me flip from side to side and even get up and walk around but he wouldn't wake up! We tried everything to get him to move but he really wasn't having it.. she even had me get up and try and bounce around some and get him to perk up but nothing worked, lol. He basically turned over to his side and stayed asleep. I got about 8 pictures and 2 dvd's.. one with still pictures and the other with the whole session recorded. I'll have to see if my DH can put that on youtube or something.

So here are some of the pics..my scanner didn't do the BEST job but I did the best I could!

here are the pics~ first pic~ That's his head (black spot on skull is just a shadow)... his hand is curled up into a ball and if you can believe that's his KNEE right next to his mouth!!! He was scrunched up! Second pic~ is his lil hand.. he had reached over his head which he seems to like doing! That's his head right behind it

3rd pic~ Another close up on his face.. that lil bump on his forehead is also a shadow.. you can see his mouth is a smidge open.. 4th pic~ another face pic.. mouth open still a little.. you can see he looks PASSED OUT! :haha:

Attachments

• 3dUS23w4d.jpg
    3dUS23w4d.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 3dUS23w4d.hand.jpg
    3dUS23w4d.hand.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 3dUS23w4d.face.jpg
    3dUS23w4d.face.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 8
  • 3dUS23w4d.face.2.jpg
    3dUS23w4d.face.2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 8
Id love one this being my last, but hemorrhaged with korben so dont think id be allowed :shrug:

Awww adorable Holly, he was tired and you guys were trying to disturb him lol.

Orange juice always does the trick for me. But this baby is active on his own. He kicks all day long.

Awww adorable Holly, he was tired and you guys were trying to disturb him lol.

Orange juice always does the trick for me. But this baby is active on his own. He kicks all day long.

:dohh: I thought about doing OJ instead.. but didn't.. maybe next time I'll try that!!

Yeah give it a try...drink it and then lay still. I find that when Im moving he is sleeping but now that I sit at my desk all day he is all over the place lol

Holly...those last 2 pics are ADORABLE!!!! I hope he behaves like that when he arrives :haha::thumbup:

Hey Glowstar, your in the second tri! Moving right along. How are you feeling?

Okay has everyone here had a vaginal birth? I usually require stitches this time I am really trying to avoid them, I am wondering if the oil massage stuff works?

I had a vaginal birth.. thankfully no tearing ... PRAYING for the same this time around! YIKES!!!!!!

I tore with both boys! My grandmother said try massaging with oil it helps.

Have you heard of the massage oil trick? Maybe its just useless guess Im not a good stretcher lol

Yeah heard of it but i think if your gonna tear it will happen anyways ive had 4 boys through there and you'd think it be stretchy but isnt :haha:

lol you are right about that guess some stuff goes right back to normal

I tore also:(

Yeah Holly and I are due dates the same! :) she conceived o. My birthday eh Holly? I mighthave but I reckon it was 2 days later dtd n ov test was around 5 may or so, I wished so hard for a Xmas baby and did think twins a lot! I reckon the egg split to please me!!!

Well I'm having identical boys !!!:)

Saw them yest, I ate skittles sweets before I went inane a banana and by god theywere moving lol!!! I have another 3/4 d 2 morrow butwish itwas later as I like them to look really baby fat nit so skinny as my last 4/ d. With twins they wanna do it quicker thou.

I ve still no kitchen but new toilet and newbathroom going inthis weekend, new cabin for garden coming Monday and Tuesday newupvc windows:) busy busy:) been told i will be havi g them before37 weeks which is new years eve!!!I've a feeling they'll appear sooner!

How are all urother kids??? My 10 year oldgirl is over the moon!!!

Ps Sorry for all typos on my iPhone as netnot in yet.

:hi: Spell!!! :)

I'm glad things are going well! Are you feeling a ton of movement??

I can't wait to see your 3d pics! Can you do a private one later on!?!??!

Yeah kicked from both sides lol solo heavy also. I'm waddling. This scan is 139£ and vie had probably another ten hospital scan on top and there seeing me ever 2 weeks now ( not sure if il get scans) but my money will be better spent on xmas presents and baby stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->